What's new

Danielle's Soapery

I haven't seen any threads or mentions this place on the website so far, so I thought I'd bring up Danielle's Soapery for those of you who haven't heard of it. She has a very small shop in Sunrise Florida and from what I can tell, she makes all the products herself. It's a small operation but they're extremely high quality products from my experience. I've ordered two shaving soaps so far, Bourbon Tobacco (my favorite) and Mahogany teakwood (also wonderful scent) and they lather beautifully. It's a small/medium sized puck, and a little softer than Stirling or similar soaps. After only a few seconds of lathering my brush was exploding with thick, creamy, slick lather that I think would give most other big brands a run for their money! At only $7 a puck, and with 12 or so different scents I think they're a goodvalue for the quality. I also love opportunities to support small independent businesses like this, especially since it seems like she's just starting to venture into wetshaving products. I got my order from her on Etsy, but I know she sells through her website as well. Any of you that are local there in Florida I'd recommend you check it out, I don't think you'll be disappointed! I'll also add that this was an unsolicited post, I haven't spoken to her and I doubt she even knows about this website. I just really like the soap and wanted to spread the word. If any of you have also tried her shaving soaps I'd love to hear your opinions on them!

I’ve tried those same scents as well. I like the mahogany teakwood scent better than the bourbon tobacco. Surprisingly good soaps

I’ve tried those same scents as well. I like the mahogany teakwood scent better than the bourbon tobacco. Surprisingly good soaps
They're definitely close in ranking for me, you couldn't go wrong with either. Glad to hear you've seen success with them as well! Hopefully more people get the chance to try some of her soaps out. I'm sure her other products are nice too, but I've only tried the shave soap. Also, have you tried any other scents beside those two?

They're definitely close in ranking for me, you couldn't go wrong with either. Glad to hear you've seen success with them as well! Hopefully more people get the chance to try some of her soaps out. I'm sure her other products are nice too, but I've only tried the shave soap. Also, have you tried any other scents beside those two?
Not yet. I have the rustic woods in the jar on order. But just ordered that one

I got a sample of her soap called Black Magic when I ordered some Zenith boar brushes from The Gentle Shave. Haven't tried it yet, but it does smell nice. I was hoping it was a hard soap but it seemed to squish in my hands. Does she make any hard milled soaps?

I got a sample of her soap called Black Magic when I ordered some Zenith boar brushes from The Gentle Shave. Haven't tried it yet, but it does smell nice. I was hoping it was a hard soap but it seemed to squish in my hands. Does she make any hard milled soaps?
From what I’ve seen on her site she only has croap style soaps. But for the size of her operation they’re really good performance wise

Strike what I said in post#6, I mixed up the names of the vendors. It's Shannonssoap.com that I was referring to. With Daniellessoap, what size container will her pucks fit inside? They just come wrapped in paper bags correct?

Strike what I said in post#6, I mixed up the names of the vendors. It's Shannonssoap.com that I was referring to. With Daniellessoap, what size container will her pucks fit inside? They just come wrapped in paper bags correct?
They come wrapped in unbleached coffee filters. They’re a little bit larger than a puck of Williams mug soap
1400CDFF-7C27-41DC-8BCE-F1547C261FDB.jpeg
it fits wellin this which is about 3.75” in diameter

How do we contact her?

Does she ever do sales on the shave soap? I went on her facebook and instagram and I saw 25% off last year and recently in June but for scrubs and body butters.

When I first read this thread back in July, I went to her Etsy site and purchased a Bourbon Tobacco sample puck and the Tabac & Leather sample puck. Both were listed at 2.5oz, but they sure seemed to be more than that when I received them! I'm a fan! Pricing is a good value, slickness is good, lathers great. Could have more scent for my liking, but I say that about ALL soaps. Put me in the "Fan" column for Danielle's Soapery. As for containers, I use some cheap plastic soap containers I got off AliExpress. I've been using them for Stirling sample pucks, and the Danielle's pucks fit nicely in them too.

Purchase through Etsy seemed to be the best value for me, and shipping was quick, considering it had to go across the USA to get to me.

When I first read this thread back in July, I went to her Etsy site and purchased a Bourbon Tobacco sample puck and the Tabac & Leather sample puck. Both were listed at 2.5oz, but they sure seemed to be more than that when I received them! I'm a fan! Pricing is a good value, slickness is good, lathers great. Could have more scent for my liking, but I say that about ALL soaps. Put me in the "Fan" column for Danielle's Soapery. As for containers, I use some cheap plastic soap containers I got off AliExpress. I've been using them for Stirling sample pucks, and the Danielle's pucks fit nicely in them too.

Purchase through Etsy seemed to be the best value for me, and shipping was quick, considering it had to go across the USA to get to me.
I like them as well. They have good size containers for their larger size soaps. The only complaint (if you want to call it that) is that their scents are a little on the sweet side for me

Top Bottom