What's new

Lambda Athena

Where did you buy yours from?
The easiest way to buy one is just to email Theodoros directly at [email protected]. He’s a nice guy and English is not a problem for him. If they are sold out then he will tell you when he expects to have more and you can ask him to add you to the list for the next production so he will email you when he has them. That’s how I got mine after the first run of 50 sold out in just a couple of days.

I’d guess Theo still has some as the last batch was much larger. Either way, do please post here to let everyone know the availability.

Whelp here we again, the scalpingWolfman cycle begins! What are the odds the next batch will be at least 250? It's probably worth another hundred over that, then with some momentum maybe 500 by year end? 😳

Oh okay. So I wouldn't actually consider that recent. A month ago makes sense that yours was from the last batch.

I'll just sit quietly and be patient for the next batch.
Two months is not bad. His second batch took about two months as well and, unlike other manufacturer’s estimates, it was pretty close to the timing he said. And he did remember to email me shortly after he had them.

Thanks for letting us know the status. I’m glad to hear he sold all of the second batch. Maybe that’s why The Razor Company only got 15 of them to sell on their site. They were probably the last ones.

Two months is not bad. His second batch took about two months as well and, unlike other manufacturer’s estimates, it was pretty close to the timing he said. And he did remember to email me shortly after he had them.

Thanks for letting us know the status. I’m glad to hear he sold all of the second batch. Maybe that’s why The Razor Company only got 15 of them to sell on their site. They were probably the last ones.
Oh for sure no problem.

I'm, dare I say, in love with this razor. So, two months gives me time to save up the coin needed for this beautifully crafted razor ;)

I'd say it's like a Game Changer .68-P in aggressiveness but a Game Changer .84-P in efficiency.

This is quite a helpful quote...however I haven't used the GC so can't figure it out.
Would the Athena be in the same wheelhouse as a Wolfman 1.15?
Anyone?

Iridian

Cool and slimy

I think Americans still rather will order from local shops, but for Europeans it is great. I might finally buy one. Or an Ares. Which would probably be more my thing. But Athena looks quite a bit smexier.

Triggering @Shaun asleep

I think Americans still rather will order from local shops, but for Europeans it is great. I might finally buy one. Or an Ares. Which would probably be more my thing. But Athena looks quite a bit smexier.

Triggering @Shaun asleep
Interesting. It lists the Ares as v2 and the text says the design is updated slightly - head is milder than the original but just as effective, and handle has been lengthened. Makes sense as the Ares was his first razor and he must have learned a lot from making the Athena. I would like to get an Ares, just because I like the Athena so much and I’d like the pair.

I guess there’s a good chance there will be some new razor batches available soon.

Top Bottom