What's new

Products for Puffy Eyes and Dark Circles

Wondering if anyone has found any good products that produce results for this. I suffer from allergies and my ENT says allergies are a big part of it, but I also know it has to do with diet, getting enough sleep. My biggest problem is the dark circles but I also get puffiness as well. I would appreciate any suggestions.

I don't believe any of the products that claim to fix this problem actually work. I've tried several and they seem to me just fancy moisturisers.

Drink lots of water, sleep well, healthy diet, cut out drink/cigarettes will do more.

I've heard that an ice pack for a couple of minutes each morning does the trick, but I've never tried it!

D

davewoody079

I have a slight problem with this but don't get any puffiness, got some of the macra root eye serum from the body shop which wasn't too bad but didn't solve the problem. Mine seem to look alot better in summer and when i've had busy days and so sleep better. I'm guessing the ice pack suggestion was just for the puffiness?

I have problems with dark circles once in a while and have looked into quite a few different products and spoken with various pharmacists and doctors. While many products can be used to help with the puffiness, it seems that dark circles are primarily related to lifestyle - as others have already said. Part of my problem is hereditary - something to do with the thickness of my skin around my eyes which I received from my parents.

Although I haven't tried it, many I've spoken with have said the only surefire way to do away with the dark circles is to take a hint from our lady friends: makeup.

I have problems with dark circles once in a while and have looked into quite a few different products and spoken with various pharmacists and doctors. While many products can be used to help with the puffiness, it seems that dark circles are primarily related to lifestyle - as others have already said. Part of my problem is hereditary - something to do with the thickness of my skin around my eyes which I received from my parents.

Although I haven't tried it, many I've spoken with have said the only surefire way to do away with the dark circles is to take a hint from our lady friends: makeup.

You forgot to mention that he'll have to hand in his Man card if he starts wearing makeup though.

I found this on sale at Bath and Body Works and it seems to work well on the puffiness problem. Can't say if it will do anything for dark circles though.

Interesting I read about this product once in a GQ magazine. Where are you getting it from. I take it you have had good results from it then??

I think there is a store locator on their website; or you can order it online.

It works great on dark circles

Someone at work told me that dark circles under the eyes can be a sign of iron deficiency in the diet.

Although my multi-vitamin gives me 100% of the adult requirements, she insisted that I should be taking even more.

I'm still researching this.

Someone at work told me that dark circles under the eyes can be a sign of iron deficiency in the diet.

Although my multi-vitamin gives me 100% of the adult requirements, she insisted that I should be taking even more.

interesting. generally, men are told to NOT take extra iron (and to take multi vits w/o added iron) as we tend to get more than enough iron in our diets.

Just watch out when you turn 50. At that age the recommended daily allowance for iron decreases.

I don't do this or advocate trying it but an old hollywood trick is to use Hemorrhoid cream. A plastic surgeon I used to moonlight for talked about it a couple of times.

Top Bottom