What's new

Custom Arko Container ideas?

Mike M

...but this one IS cracked.
We all knew deep down you loved ARKO. To suggest such prestigious packaging...you're in for August right? :c1:
You haven't read my post in the Arko August thread have you.

The inevitable choice...

Toilet Bowl Mug.jpg

I think something like this is what you're looking for:
www.shorturl.at/kmpS9
Weird that among the uses imagined for the miniature commode is "cake topper."

There's a "Wow. Didn't know it was that kind of party" joke in there somewhere.

Goodness. They could have just left it at
"perfect for a doll house." I think the cake toppers would have figured it out without any suggestions. Retirement party for a pipefitter/plumber? Who would do that?

Arko slander hits a new low. I'm appalled.

"perfect for a doll house." I think the cake toppers would have figured it out without any suggestions. Retirement party for a pipefitter/plumber? Who would do that?

I too am disturbed by this onslaught.

I find this worrying:

"No matter how you decorate the doll house, birthday cake or party, you can leave a nice place for you memories"

Down the crapper? Why is cake involved? Is 'memories' Google translate for excrement in Chinese?

Shame on the copywriters, or Google translate.

This is just wrong on so many levels.

Last edited:

It'd probably make for a good cake topper for the wedding of an Arko fan. 😁

Don't know if it was mentioned but you can buy Arko in a puck in its own container. That's what I now do. I'm not a fan of using shaving sticks regardless of how many are.

proxy.php

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Arko-inspiring people all over the world to bring the best out of them.

I use arko in a Proraso container.
If you don't CAREFULLY remove ALL signs that it's a Proraso container you are in great danger my friend! Arkoman is a very jealous spokesperson! I suggest you IMMEDIATELY place a picture of his incredibly handsome face on that container! According to my anonymous source ( @Mike M ) the lovely scent of Arko "will melt a 'competitor's' container upon contact" if you don't give him the respect he feels he deserves!

Don't know if it was mentioned but you can buy Arko in a puck in its own container. That's what I now do. I'm not a fan of using shaving sticks regardless of how many are.

proxy.php

Save money & plastic... and give your thumbs a workout - just get the stick and press into whatever container you like...

Let Barner Turko show you how

The Power of Arko... Barber Turko shaves his 1 YEAR beard off in one go:-

Sorry I didn't see this sooner.

I shredded my ARCO stick using a cheese grater. Any type will do but I have the type you turn the handle like when a restaurant adds Parmesan cheese to your salad. Then I smash it into an Old Spice mug. A cosmetic jar works too, and if you use a 4" (90mm) short one you don't need a mug or a lathering bowl. That's the type of jar that the latest version of Fine 21st Century Shave Soap uses. Captain's Choice uses the same concept but with a slightly smaller diameter and taller jar. I like the wider one better. Pay attention to whatever plastic or glass jar like that that your household uses for other products.
Big Jim,

I shredded my ARKO!!! stick using the garbage disposal in my kitchen sink. I found this to be much more effective.

Curly Out

Save money & plastic... and give your thumbs a workout - just get the stick and press into whatever container you like...

Let Barner Turko show you how

The Power of Arko... Barber Turko shaves his 1 YEAR beard off in one go:-

i like his vids and hes actually skilled with a shavette, makes it look easy shaving his dome full of long hair off

Top Bottom