What's new

Psa: Floris santal splash

Hi Everyone.

This morning I was at a local store that has 8-10, possibly more, bottles of Floris Santal splash on clearance. I only had a $20 bill on me, so I bought their last bottle of Santal EDT for $15.00 :eek:. I think the splash is the same price.

I get a lot out of this site, and everyone here has been very kind to me as I've begun my foray into the DE world. As such, it would be my pleasure to purchase the store's remaining stock of splash and ship them out (they'd have to be ground shipped) for actual cost and actual shipping as a favor to any fellow B&B members that might be interested. I only have a few small shipping boxes, so if more than two or three people want me to do this, I might have to buy some padded mailers, which might add another dollar to the cost. Either way, I'd imagine that would probably be <$25 shipped to pretty much anywhere in the CONUS.

It might be that you can get this splash as cheap or cheaper somewhere online, I've never bought this stuff before. It just strikes me as pretty cheap for a Floris product.

Unfortunately, they don't have any more EDT (I got the last one :w00t:).

I'm heading back to that store right now. It'll take me about an hour to get there as it's on my way home from work. I'll be checking B&B and my PM's on my BB when I arrive there. Anyone who has posted an interest by 6:15PM EST today, I'll grab a bottle for. First come first serve.

Thanks,
Jon

Change of plan. I just answered the phone in my office and got held up about 20 minutes (knew I shoulda left it ringing!). Anyway, I've decided I'll stop at that store tomorrow on my way to the office. I want to get home in time tonight to kiss the little ones before bed. So just let me know tonight if anyone wants some of this Santal Splash.

Thanks.

Hi Everyone.
I was able to get a couple of extras and they're available for $15/bottle plus UPS ground shipping. FCFS basis. I DID find one more bottle of Santal EDT at the store, soI might also have a Santal EDT available if none of the gentlemen who originally replied want it.

Thanks.
Jon

Sorry guys, the EDT is now spoken for. I have 4 more bottles of the splash, though. I splashed a bit on today. Nice. It's got glycerine and witch hazel, and the scent lingers very lightly for a good long time on my skin (4-6 hours). I don't know if I'd spend the MSRP of $52.00 on it, but it's a DF-splash for ~$20 shipped.

Sorry guys, the EDT is now spoken for. I have 4 more bottles of the splash, though. I splashed a bit on today. Nice. It's got glycerine and witch hazel, and the scent lingers very lightly for a good long time on my skin (4-6 hours). I don't know if I'd spend the MSRP of $52.00 on it, but it's a DF-splash for ~$20 shipped.

Damn, would have loved to have an edt...oh well. I know everyone appreciates your generosity!! Thanks.

Mike

Thanks for the thanks, Gents. Happy to share a good bargain. The last couple of bottles are tentatively spoken for. I'll let everyone know if they become available again.
Cheers.

Top Bottom