What's new

GIVEAWAY! Unobtainium Captain’s Choice PIF!

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Half this PIF is unobtainium!!! (It’s not available on the website anyway). Maybe some of you have never seen this stuff before. Well feast your eyes! It all could be yours!!

45th Parallel aftershave balm has been used. I would estimate 3/4 to 1/2 left. The Nor’Easter aftershave appears to be never used.

Open to everyone worldwide. Will pick a winner in a week or so depending on interest.

To enter simply express interest below. Good luck!

3B281EC1-9173-4AB1-9896-9F5D1F407419.jpeg

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

Likes a fat handle in his hand
Half this PIF is unobtainium!!! (It’s not available on the website anyway). Maybe some of you have never seen this stuff before. Well feast your eyes! It all could be yours!!

45th Parallel aftershave balm has been used. I would estimate 3/4 to 1/2 left. The Nor’Easter aftershave appears to be never used.

Open to everyone worldwide. Will pick a winner in a week or so depending on interest.

View attachment 1479218

As I am a huge Captains Choice Advocate, I am 100% in!

Thanks for doing this awesome giveaway!

View attachment 1479218

Another amazing PIF... I am currently looking at the Captain's Choice Aquamarine copper bowl. I would like to be entered in the PIF.

Top Bottom