What's new

SHARK WEEK: July 24-31!!

Last time I used a Shark blade, I found it had way too much bite for my liking (pun intended). And it's not b/c it was too sharp, either- I happen to , adore the shave I get from Persona Med Preps, which are just about as sharp as they come. I just got, well, a rough-feeling from the blade.

A chacun son gout, n'est ce pas?
-Z

Last time I used a Shark blade, I found it had way too much bite for my liking (pun intended). And it's not b/c it was too sharp, either- I happen to , adore the shave I get from Persona Med Preps, which are just about as sharp as they come. I just got, well, a rough-feeling from the blade.

A chacun son gout, n'est ce pas?
-Z

Sharks can BITE!! That’s part (or most) of their charm!! :a29:

One of the razors that I am going to use in this year Shark Week is Game Changer 0.84 OC. We need teeth, right?
Currently testing it with a Shark SS and the results are very good.

Got 4 Shark SH.25 razors also. They come with 2x5 packs of Shark Platinums each. Add to that the 300-400 Shark Super Chromes that I have stocked. I am ready! :lol:

images.png

May our SoS numbers grow in number!

OK OK OK I'm In
This is my first Shark week. I have a 5 pack that I've never tried AND I will use a a razor with a lot of TEETH!!! on day one. If I survive the first day, maybe I will survive the week.
Oh yeah, I already have JAWS recorded on the DVR. :letterk1:

Top Bottom