What's new

New member here from New Zealand.

Just saying a friendly HELLO to all members as a recent new member. Returning from years of cartridge and even worse years of Phillips electric shaves. Have started off with a Henson medium shaver, Proraso white preshave and soap, Proraso blue range, Cube 2 mentholated preshave soap and Cella bio croap. Using Osram Alum block with Nivea or Proraso blue after shave balm. Simpson T2 synthetic brush and a groovy old ceramic bowl for lathering. I've been through quite a few brands of blades but settling on the Gillette Platinums as my fave so far. Great combination of sharpness and smoothness for me. Never shave after a shower as I shower before bed. Shave in the afternoon every 2nd sometimes 3rd day. I am from Taranaki, New Zealand and look forward to some conversations from all the knowledgeable members on here. Cheers. Muz

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
Welcome to the forum from Australia. Search the forum for The Great Southern Land forum in the Barber Shop. All things Australia and New Zealand.

Welcome to B&B! It sounds like you have excellent kit put together already. Please come join us at the Henson Razor Club on here. It's a little daunting to get through all the posts, but there is a lot of good information.

Welcome to B&B!
My shave/shower routine is somewhat similar to yours. I shower in the morning and shave in the evening. Shaving every other day.

Top Bottom