What's new

friedrich herder

hello,

what do the numbers mean on the straights of a F.herder.
i see so many numbers but i don't now what they mean.

frank

Steve56

Ask me about shaving naked!
thanks,i thought that was not a stupid question :blush:

It isn’t a stupid question but almost no one catalogs the length, width, and grind for a particular manufacturer’s model numbers except C.V. Heljestrand.

Your best bet is to search eBay for the model numbers that you are interested in and look at the images and read the descriptions. Occasionally you’ll get an answer and this thread hasn’t been up long. It will take 24 hours for daily B&Bers across the world to see it.

It isn’t a stupid question but almost no one catalogs the length, width, and grind for a particular manufacturer’s model numbers except C.V. Heljestrand.

Your best bet is to search eBay for the model numbers that you are interested in and look at the images and read the descriptions. Occasionally you’ll get an answer and this thread hasn’t been up long. It will take 24 hours for daily B&Bers across the world to see it.
i bought one today,number 77 a friend of mine bought a 76 so a was curious what is the difference.i bought a heljestrand last week.

I have three and they are all 77's, two are identical square points, and the third is a round point. I like them all.

The round point is an exceptional razor and shaves so well that I suspect it has a thinner grind than the other, more common square points.

If you come across a round point for a reasonable price, buy it, it's worth it.

1656094271279.png1656094301422.png

Top Bottom