What's new

Muhle R41 DE Razor First Use & Thoughts (Head Shave)

I tend to just use an R41 to shave the back of my neck, it's excellent when there's some long hair to be removed. The Astra SP blade seems to be a good match. I used to shave my face with the R41 but there's now razors I like more.
im not sure if thats the case with me as i had 4/5 days worth of growth compared to over 48 hours like i just had now

saying that youre on about neck hair compared to head hair, so that might be the difference i think mate?

Oh, of course. Really, I was referring more to myself at the gun range. I have this knack of making any pistol look less that stellar at times but admit that it's the operator.
ohhh okay sorry my bad mate

yea i assume youre from the states as you mentioned gun range

im not sure if thats the case with me as i had 4/5 days worth of growth compared to over 48 hours like i just had now

saying that youre on about neck hair compared to head hair, so that might be the difference i think mate?
I'm not sure what difference you are referring to. I don't shave my head, so I can't offer any insight there. The R41 won't clog up easily whatever you do with it. Great razors, but others are more comfortable and more effective, imho.

I'm not sure what difference you are referring to. I don't shave my head, so I can't offer any insight there. The R41 won't clog up easily whatever you do with it. Great razors, but others are more comfortable and more effective, imho.
Which razors you referring too?

Top Bottom