What's new

Brown Leaf Acquisitions - June 2022

Got this in the mail today. Needs some cleanup but its a good looking pipe! Dr. Graybow sculptura canadian. Its a good side too. Generous bowl and good proportions but not too big. I like it!

20220613_162724.jpg

Also got a birthday present early from the wife. She did good! 25 cigars, a new cutter, and a 1 year bovid humidor bag. Three varieties of romeo and Julieta and two monte cristo. All Nicaraguan. My tupperdore is crammed full now hahaha. Must smoke more cigars haha

20220613_172701.jpg
20220613_172823.jpg

20220613_173000.jpg

Kilroy6644

Smoking a corn dog in aviators and a top hat
SP order came in today. I got the 3Ps to try out my new "plug cutter," and the Warhorse and Diamond Head to try something new. The Gaslight is just to stock up.

IMG_20220614_120219493.jpg

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
It works so much better than a knife. I've never had 3Ps be so trouble-free before.

That's B&B for you...

Found this really cool tobacco plug cutter, now I need some plug tobacco to cut with it! :a14:

The other B&B tradition - Ok, that looks pretty cool... I'll buy one too!
Free delivery Thursday with Amazon Prime.

You know I'm going to have to modify this thing with food safe stains and oils. Maybe some laser etching on the handle or blade if it's a cheap enough version of "stainless steel"

The other B&B tradition - Ok, that looks pretty cool... I'll buy one too!
Free delivery Thursday with Amazon Prime.

You know I'm going to have to modify this thing with food safe stains and oils. Maybe some laser etching on the handle or blade if it's a cheap enough version of "stainless steel"
That's how I got my plug cutter. Kent had one made and showed me the artist's pics. I placed my order before he even received it.

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
@Kentos - interested in hearing more about this cutter of yours!

So it’s modeled after a 19th century plug cutter. It was the first prototype so I’m sure the ones now are even better, though I don’t know if he still makes them.

I’ll PM you his contact info if you are interested.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
So it’s modeled after a 19th century plug cutter. It was the first prototype so I’m sure the ones now are even better, though I don’t know if he still makes them.

I've seen a couple of those and also the cast iron ones on ebay, and they're not much more than the one I got from Amazon.
If the Amazon one doesn't work out, I may go ahead and get an antique one!

Kilroy6644

Smoking a corn dog in aviators and a top hat
I've seen a couple of those and also the cast iron ones on ebay, and they're not much more than the one I got from Amazon.
If the Amazon one doesn't work out, I may go ahead and get an antique one!
Which one did you get?

Mine looks exactly the same, but with a left hand grind.

Top Bottom