What's new

Does Karve shaving Co. ever run sales or offer discount codes?

I've noticed that everyone runs sales and discount codes but I've never seen any on Karve's website. I got lucky that I got my Karve CB brass on clearance last week through WCS. Now I'd love to to buy other Karve razors and plates in the future but wouldn't mind getting them when they are discounted.
Do they ever do this?

I’ve always wondered this and just searched back on this forum several years and didn’t come across a sale from Karve itself. Not sure why other than they never have anything in stock and yes their communication is even worse than what has been mentioned.

Just on a whim i went to the Karve website (as I must have done literally a thousand times before) and low and behold the copper parts are finally in stock.

Chris from Karve told me back in October they have a bunch of individual parts in copper but not enough in inventory for a full release and to email him what i wanted. The only reason he reached out to me back in October was I sent a few public messages on his Facebook and Instagram posts about the lack of communication and copper parts promised that weren’t kept and almost instantly he reached out for fear of looking like a hypocrite. Several emails and PMs through Facebook and no reply. At that time I was checking the website probably every day for a couple months. By Feb or March I stopped checking. Then out of the blue, this past Sunday (6/11/22) they have it. Appears they released the copper parts back in May some time, and thanks Chris (from Karve) for not even having the decency of emailing me about the copper parts that I’ve been waiting for since even before October.

Just for having to wait this long I’d like a 10% off discount AT LEAST!!!

Last edited:
I’ve always wondered this and just searched back on this forum several years and didn’t come across a sale from Karve itself. Not sure why other than they never have anything in stock and yes their communication is even worse than what has been mentioned.

Just on a whim i went to the Karve website (as I must have done literally a thousand times before) and low and behold the copper parts are finally in stock.

Chris from Karve told me back in October they have a bunch of individual parts in copper but not enough in inventory for a full release and to email him what i wanted. The only reason he reached out to me back in October was I sent a few public messages on his Facebook and Instagram posts about the lack of communication and copper parts promised that weren’t kept and almost instantly he reached out for fear of looking like a hypocrite. Several emails and PMs through Facebook and no reply. At that time I was checking the website probably every day for a couple months. By Feb or March I stopped checking. Then out of the blue, this past Sunday (6/11/22) they have it. Appears they released the copper parts back in May some time, and thanks Chris (from Karve) for not even having the decency of emailing me about the copper parts that I’ve been waiting for since even before October.

Just for having to wait this long I’d like a 10% off discount AT LEAST!!!
As far as stock is concerned, they seem to have everything. The Copper issue may be something separate and I'm really not interested in copper anyways. I've read about past issues with Karve but it's exactly that, "The past"! But I don't believe that's the case now. With all due respect, my question (thread title) was about them offering discounts and nothing more.
I didn't create this thread to make it into a discussion aimed at blasting Karve or it's owner!

LRod

Sorry for the rant but the short and quick answer is they don’t offer any discounts PERIOD!!!

Having 5 and now 6 Karve razors I can assure you they still have the same problems since I’ve been dealing with them for years.

Love the razors, hate the way they run their business.

Top Bottom