What's new

SS handle recommendations

I own a Razorock GC with various base plates and the barber pole handle. I like the handle but sometimes I wish it was a little more elegant looking. The only other RR handle i like is the UFO but I feel like there has to be some better options out there.

I realized that the handle of Murker 42C that I own fits on the GC. Now that is a beautiful handle! Unfortunately it's not made of SS. Can anyone recommend some vendors that sell individual handles that have a similar style to the Murker 42C? I'd say it's got an art nouveau or deco design to it.

I prefer handles short to medium in length. I think the RR barber pole is 85mm so preferably something that length or shorter.

Maggard's sells SS handles that would likely fit. I don't know if they have anything much different than RazorRock though.

Phoenixkh

I shaved a fortune
I'd recommend the Timeless Titanium Crown handle... but it isn't stainless steel and is 90mm. .but it sure is beautiful.

BothRazors.jpg

The Timeless Titanium handles that Phoenixkh suggested are absolutely gorgeous. But if you are just wanting stainless steel, Timeless has a few choices in razor handles and they are all very nice looking.

As @Phoenixkh and @cantujm said, to me Timeless handles are just exquisitely and uniquely beautiful. I have only used the aluminum one, so I cannot comment on balance, weight, feel, etc. But Timeless really stands out for design.

Thanks all. I'll probably go with a Timeless handle. I really like the Plaid design but wish it were shorter. Their barber pole is nicer than the RR barber pole handle but not different enough to justify the purchase. The pineapple is nice, but again, too long for my taste.

I'm open to the Titanium Crown but not sure if i'll like the lighter weight.

I'm leaning toward the dimpled handle.

I was about to order a scratch and dent dimpled handle and then saw the $16.10 shipping price?! That's nearly half the price of the handle. There is no way it costs $16 to ship a small handle USPS priority mail within the US.

I was about to order a scratch and dent dimpled handle and then saw the $16.10 shipping price?! That's nearly half the price of the handle. There is no way it costs $16 to ship a small handle USPS priority mail within the US.
At that rate you'd be better off buying the Ti Crown which comes with free shipping.

razorock SS handles are the best and are very affordable. My top 2 razorock SS handles are the super knurl and UFO. gRIPPY FRIGGING HANDLES.

Does anyone know if the blackland blackbird handles will work with a RR GC? I see that Blackland says you shouldn't use any other handle with their razors but they don't explicitly say that it's proprietary

Thanks all. I'll probably go with a Timeless handle. I really like the Plaid design but wish it were shorter. Their barber pole is nicer than the RR barber pole handle but not different enough to justify the purchase. The pineapple is nice, but again, too long for my taste.

I'm open to the Titanium Crown but not sure if i'll like the lighter weight.

I'm leaning toward the dimpled handle.
The weight and balance of the lupo dc with the TI crown handle is really nice in my opinion 👌

20220610_213746.jpg

Top Bottom