What's new

Enter your Review Requests: Here

I have been really surprised that no one has review Musgo Real shave cream.
Since getting it I have also used the Proraso and the KMF and as amazing as those are (so much better then the gel I was use too) I am getting better (closer and with less irritation) shaves with the Musgo.
I don't think I have tried enough soaps/creams, or been wet shaving long enough to review it myself but I would be really interested to see a review and also hear what everyone else says.

Since getting it I have also used the Proraso and the KMF and as amazing as those are (so much better then the gel I was use too) I am getting better (closer and with less irritation) shaves with the Musgo.
I don't think I have tried enough soaps/creams, or been wet shaving long enough to review it myself but I would be really interested to see a review and also hear what everyone else says.

Not quite a "review" but this may be something of interest to you

Has any body Tried any of the Speick Deodorants:

Spray
Roll On
Stick

I love the smell of speick products, but i'm wondering if the Deo's are effective...

?

Thanks!

Joe, I have the Speick Deo, and it is really great stuff, butt I don't know that it warrants a full review.
Cheers, DJ.

I've now tried the Speick Deo Spray...it is now my go-to deodorant. No aluminum, but it keeps me dry enough and odor free until the next morning with the great Speick fragrance :thumbup1: :thumbup1: :thumbup1:

I've heard a lot of talk about the ê Shave creams. If anyone has tried the soap, a review would be great.

I've been looking at emsplace.com and there is a lot of stuff available there. That's a recipe for disaster, as I could easily load my cart up with a bunch of stuff.

I've seen only a couple products reviewed at B&B, including the Minty Menthol Aftershave&body splash (thanks Joel). Some comments here and there about the hydrosols and cucumber splash....but not much else

For those who have tried it, what do you like?

For those who haven't tried it, what looks interesting?

Thanks for your help.

I'd love to see a review of the C&E Super. I come dangerously close to adding it to every C&E order I make. I'll also 2nd Tims request for other CAR A/S scents. I have some Green Tea and Lime on the way so I can add that one myself shortly.

I've been looking at emsplace.com and there is a lot of stuff available there. That's a recipe for disaster, as I could easily load my cart up with a bunch of stuff.

I've seen only a couple products reviewed at B&B, including the Minty Menthol Aftershave&body splash (thanks Joel). Some comments here and there about the hydrosols and cucumber splash....but not much else

For those who have tried it, what do you like?

For those who haven't tried it, what looks interesting?

Thanks for your help.

I've tried three of her shave cream scents: bay rum, skindicinal, and balancing. All are excellent. Her biggest hit with me, however, has been her pre-shave oil. I can have reviews up by the end of this weekend.

Reviews posted now.

I've tried three of her shave cream scents: bay rum, skindicinal, and balancing. All are excellent. Her biggest hit with me, however, has been her pre-shave oil. I can have reviews up by the end of this weekend.

thanks m - tried any of the aftersahve splash or balm by any chance?

Top Bottom