What's new

Guido75 Member Interview

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Member Interviews - Meet Member Guido75

138256.jpg

@Guido75 has been a member of B&B since Mar 10, 2022

01. How did you find Badger and Blade and why did you become a member?

I found B&B through a Google Search during my research period just prior to starting DE shaving. I became a member because I wanted to express my gratitude and appreciation for all the fine advice that I could find here. And one thing lead to another.

02. When you did or if you are working, in general what did or do you do?

I am still in active service and I am a Chartered Accountant, but my main job at the moment is being the Chief of Staff at the audit firm I work for.

03. What part of the country where you were born do you like the most?

Actually the part I now live in is quite nice. I am more or less in the center, so all directions are equal in distance. I like both the sea as well as the country side.

04. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you go?

Difficult one. If I could be anywhere I think I would go to Austria, but Kent in the UK would be no punishment at all.

05. Do you have any hobbies or pastimes?

I think I have developed a hobby reading personal development books. DE shaving has definitely turned into a hobby. And I play the guitar (hahaha...who am I kidding).

06. Why did you choose the avatar that you have now?

Not sure to be honest. I think it was because I was reading a post about Sean Connery shaving with a Gillette. And I thought "really?" - looked it up and found it a nice picture. Since I became part of the Brotherhood of Shave Crazies, I have photo shopped a tattoo into my avatar :)

07. If you could choose any person in the world, now or from the past, who would you like to sit down and have a drink with?

I can think of a number of people. In the now I would like to sit down with Tony Robbins. If from the past, I would like a drink with my grand parents and tell them how I have been these last two to three decades.

08. What is something you'd like to do, but have not had the opportunity to do it?

Follow a martial arts master class in Japan.

09. What is one thing or accomplishment in your life that you are proud of?

I have lots to be proud of and grateful for. I am very proud of my wife and kids. And obtaining my PhD is a close second I guess.

10. What is one piece of advice that you would offer to people in general?

Stand guard at your time consumption. Time is the most scarce thing we have and yet it is the thing we generally waste the easiest. So be mindful of your time.

11. If you could have any super hero power, what would you choose?

I would be Dr. Strange (pun intended) and have the ability to bend time.

12. If you had to choose to be a kind of animal, what would you want to be?

A crab or a bunny.

13. What kind of music do you like?

Quite a range, but usually anything with a guitar makes me smile. Particularly metal (although I am old enough to maybe label that hard rock). And I am a huge fan of KISS and Queen.

14. If you could be any movie character, who would you like to be?

Definitely Indiana Jones. Period.

15. If someone wrote a book about your life, what would the Title of that book be?

Transforming the planet: one person at a time.

Member Interviews - Meet Member Guido75

View attachment 1459927

@Guido75 has been a member of B&B since Mar 10, 2022

01. How did you find Badger and Blade and why did you become a member?

I found B&B through a Google Search during my research period just prior to starting DE shaving. I became a member because I wanted to express my gratitude and appreciation for all the fine advice that I could find here. And one thing lead to another.

02. When you did or if you are working, in general what did or do you do?

I am still in active service and I am a Chartered Accountant, but my main job at the moment is being the Chief of Staff at the audit firm I work for.

03. What part of the country where you were born do you like the most?

Actually the part I now live in is quite nice. I am more or less in the center, so all directions are equal in distance. I like both the sea as well as the country side.

04. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you go?

Difficult one. If I could be anywhere I think I would go to Austria, but Kent in the UK would be no punishment at all.

05. Do you have any hobbies or pastimes?

I think I have developed a hobby reading personal development books. DE shaving has definitely turned into a hobby. And I play the guitar (hahaha...who am I kidding).

06. Why did you choose the avatar that you have now?

Not sure to be honest. I think it was because I was reading a post about Sean Connery shaving with a Gillette. And I thought "really?" - looked it up and found it a nice picture. Since I became part of the Brotherhood of Shave Crazies, I have photo shopped a tattoo into my avatar :)

07. If you could choose any person in the world, now or from the past, who would you like to sit down and have a drink with?

I can think of a number of people. In the now I would like to sit down with Tony Robbins. If from the past, I would like a drink with my grand parents and tell them how I have been these last two to three decades.

08. What is something you'd like to do, but have not had the opportunity to do it?

Follow a martial arts master class in Japan.

09. What is one thing or accomplishment in your life that you are proud of?

I have lots to be proud of and grateful for. I am very proud of my wife and kids. And obtaining my PhD is a close second I guess.

10. What is one piece of advice that you would offer to people in general?

Stand guard at your time consumption. Time is the most scarce thing we have and yet it is the thing we generally waste the easiest. So be mindful of your time.

11. If you could have any super hero power, what would you choose?

I would be Dr. Strange (pun intended) and have the ability to bend time.

12. If you had to choose to be a kind of animal, what would you want to be?

A crab or a bunny.

13. What kind of music do you like?

Quite a range, but usually anything with a guitar makes me smile. Particularly metal (although I am old enough to maybe label that hard rock). And I am a huge fan of KISS and Queen.

14. If you could be any movie character, who would you like to be?

Definitely Indiana Jones. Period.

15. If someone wrote a book about your life, what would the Title of that book be?

Transforming the planet: one person at a time.
Nice interview.
Thanks, gentlemen 👍🏽

Top Bottom