What's new

I appreciate your patience. I know you lot want me to use my Sledgehammer again.

Greetings all.

I just wanted to put your minds at rest. I know a LOT of you are missing my reviews of me using the Sledgehammer but rest assured ONCE the bathroom is complete I will get back to using it. It is mayhem in the house with all the works going on.

All I wanted to say is thanks for your patience and understanding. That means a lot to me.

Jason.

thombrogan

Lounging On The Isle Of Tugsley.
I finally got around to using a RazoRock “German” 37 razor feeling it’s zamack head and solid steel handle might make some proxy of the Merkur 39C Sledgehammer.

Turns out, the head is only superficially shaped like the Merkur slant and my inner monologue is no match for your writing, @JasonJT

Hoping the Mach 3 is maintaining your sanity until you’re reunited with your blade.

I finally got around to using a RazoRock “German” 37 razor feeling it’s zamack head and solid steel handle might make some proxy of the Merkur 39C Sledgehammer.

Turns out, the head is only superficially shaped like the Merkur slant and my inner monologue is no match for your writing, @JasonJT

Hoping the Mach 3 is maintaining your sanity until you’re reunited with your blade.
You seem to like my posts/reviews very much! I like that! Glad to be a very respected member on this forum!

Just to let you lot know, I no longer have the cheap Beautytrack razor as it got thrown out during the bathroom refurb. But rest assured I still have my Sledgehammer, The Gillette Slim adjustable razor, the Schick Stick Shift Injector razor and the Gem Micromatic OC razor. They have been stored away very securely so they don't go missing or get damaged.

Jason.

Top Bottom