What's new

Today is my 45 day anniversary on B&B!

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

Likes a fat handle in his hand
Glad you joined us.

I too have given up all other Social Media stuff.

My blood pressure just goes up, or I insult someone I may not like, but love anyway. Not werth my time. Badger and Blade for me!

I couldn't agree more! And I love having you here on B&B. You were the first person to welcome me on B&B, and I really appreciated it. But then you blessed me with your humor and handsome face, little did I know, I met the king of Arkoland. So I consider myself lucky to know FarmerTan, the Arko king! And you are a nice guy FarmerTan!

So ya, keep up the great work, cause your doing great. And I know that feeling you were talking about. Had a run in with a person on B&B believe it or not, guy had a problem with me in the first week of me being here. I added him to my ignore list in the way his negativity was received.

But ever since then, I've had a great time here, B&B is an amazing place. Better living when were shaving, and not stressing. I don't do social media, but I do B&B. There's no better rabbit hole in the world!

Hello LRod! :)

I think I got you beat there buddy. My records show 1,142 posts. I guess that means I love B&B even more then you! Naaa, I am just kidding.
You got me beat by becoming a member 22 days before me. That means that either you have a heck of a lot more time than me or you have some sort of device that's permanently implanted on your body that allows you to (do everything else in life) and be on B&B at the same time, LOL!!
We wanna know what's your secret? LOL!😉

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I couldn't agree more! And I love having you here on B&B. You were the first person to welcome me on B&B, and I really appreciated it. But then you blessed me with your humor and handsome face, little did I know, I met the king of Arkoland. So I consider myself lucky to know FarmerTan, the Arko king! And you are a nice guy FarmerTan!

So ya, keep up the great work, cause your doing great. And I know that feeling you were talking about. Had a run in with a person on B&B believe it or not, guy had a problem with me in the first week of me being here. I added him to my ignore list in the way his negativity was received.

But ever since then, I've had a great time here, B&B is an amazing place. Better living when were shaving, and not stressing. I don't do social media, but I do B&B. There's no better rabbit hole in the world!
And would you believe that I thought I'd save money by dumping the cartridge shaving system? LOL! I have really not spent much money, since I have been blessed by SO MANY kind souls on here... Razors, soaps, blades, aftershave, cologne even!

I must be getting old. I'm literally sitting here with tears in my eyes. I hate when I see Gents on here get short with each other. I ALWAYS try to remember that we all carry pain around with us in this life, and how some of us get rid of that pain is through laughter, or trying to get someone else to laugh, but sometimes we lash out at others.

We forget sometimes that we were all beginners here once upon a time.

So my advice to all of us is to give a little grace. It truly costs us nothing, maybe some of our time, or even our blood, if you are like me and have to bite your tongue!

Try to be like Fred Rogers. He had good grooming, and GREAT sweaters.

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

Likes a fat handle in his hand
We wanna know what's your secret? LOL!

The secret is, I am a tech nerd, and I got a computer, tablet, and a phone. Computer for the home, tablet for the shop, and phone for when I am out and about. So even if I am mowing a lawn, as soon as I take a breather break, I check B&B on my phone. B&B is my 2nd home, my 2nd family, its as important to me as what is going on in my local life.

Try to be like Fred Rogers. He had good grooming, and GREAT sweaters.

I loved Fred Rodgers! He was the best that humanity had to offer. My heart was in pain when he died.

1652649993404.png

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
The secret is, I am a tech nerd, and I got a computer, tablet, and a phone. Computer for the home, tablet for the shop, and phone for when I am out and about. So even if I am mowing a lawn, as soon as I take a breather break, I check B&B on my phone. B&B is my 2nd home, my 2nd family, its as important to me as what is going on in my local life.

I loved Fred Rodgers! He was the best that humanity had to offer. My heart was in pain when he died.

View attachment 1456341
I was in the Kollege library, the oldest nursing student at the time, and heard on my radio headphones that he had died. I was amazed at how hard it hit me.

Thanks but my anniversary passed a couple months ago. @Arbor Man is the one celebrating today.
I'll take your anniversary wishes as belated, Lol!
Thanks but my anniversary passed a couple months ago. @Arbor Man is the one celebrating today.
I'll take your anniversary wishes as belated, Lol!
Hahaha…. ArborMan, wishing you a very Happy B&B 45 day anniversary and hope we can share many more anniversaries down the road!👍😊💈

Top Bottom