What's new

Soap bags for bar soaps

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

Likes a fat handle in his hand
So what kind? Counter, shower or bathtub?

If shower I picked up a pack of stainless steel wire ones that stick to the wall with those Brillo type soap pads inserted in them for the bars to sit on. Keeps a nice clean bar that can dry out good.

Sorry, I should have said, I need a soap bar hold for Stirling soap bars, specifically for sink counter top. Thank you!

Sorry, I should have said, I need a soap bar hold for Stirling soap bars, specifically for sink counter top. Thank you!

You know I saw some neat 3D printed 2 part ones with honeycomb (and other designs) bar rests in a whole variety of colors on Etsy. Try had a base and a removable soap bed so that you could drain and clean them.

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

Likes a fat handle in his hand
You know I saw some neat 3D printed 2 part ones with honeycomb (and other designs) bar rests in a whole variety of colors on Etsy. Try had a base and a removable soap bed so that you could drain and clean them.

Thats neat, like the idea. But I don't shop on Etsy nor AlliExpress. If there is something good on Amazon, I will get it there. Or, from one of the shaving websites if they got something. And I might buy something on Ebay, but the seller has to have a superb track record before I buy.

Its honestly amazing how far 3D print has come since its first introduction like what was it 6-years ago? They got all these different kind of resins now I've heard, and printers have gotten larger, and there are different types of 3D printers all entirely too. Cool stuff.

Sorry I haven’t seen anything like what is on Etsy on Amazon or eBay. Only things I found on them was the cruddy Chinese plastic dishes and nothing I read on them give very good reviews. The plastic seems to sag or develop cracks. The best were the old Rubbermaid two part soap dishes but they are no longer in production. There are wood ones and stone/porcelain dishes but most didn’t drain very well and left a goopy mess.

Top Bottom