What's new

Razorock Lupo .58 & .72 SS (as compared to Lupo aluminum DE)?

I've got the Aluminum Lupo DE. I love it but want a stainless Lupo as well. The aluminum has excellent feedback and a nice blade exposure which you feel on your skin. Works incredibly well for daily shaves when used with a sharp blade (I use Feather blades for the Lupo). Also I'm a daily 2 pass DFS shaver!
I don't know whether to chose the .58 or the .72 !
I'm afraid the .58 will be too mild and the .72 might be too agressive for daily use. I know you can buy plates separately and will buy both in the end of necessary but I'd rather avoid that and just get what hopefully is the right one.
Which one do you all think I should choose?

I don't have the AL Lupo, but have the 58 and 72.

The 72 is significantly more efficient, but also a bit smoother for me. That's not to say the 58 is not smooth, because it's not harsh in any way, though you do feel the blade in both. It's the one I can use regularly, while the 72 is a bit too much for me.

I've got the Aluminum Lupo DE. I love it but want a stainless Lupo as well. The aluminum has excellent feedback and a nice blade exposure which you feel on your skin. Works incredibly well for daily shaves when used with a sharp blade (I use Feather blades for the Lupo). Also I'm a daily 2 pass DFS shaver!
I don't know whether to chose the .58 or the .72 !
I'm afraid the .58 will be too mild and the .72 might be too agressive for daily use. I know you can buy plates separately and will buy both in the end of necessary but I'd rather avoid that and just get what hopefully is the right one.
Which one do you all think I should choose?
The .58 is the closest in terms of similarity to the Aluminum.

I have the aluminum Lupo as well as the .72 and the DC (.95SB and .72OC). You certainly can easily use the .72 every day.
How would you compare the .72 vs the aluminum?
Closeness, blade feel, efficiency?

Top Bottom