What's new

Do all shaving soap companies make bar soap?

I just got some from Stirling and it's amazing. Best bar soap I have ever used. I got Bay Rum, Witchy Woman, and Sharp Dressed man and they gave me a sample of Queen of Hearts. Which I still have some of the same of the shaving soap left.
I opened Bay Rum first as I sounds interesting and I love it and my skin feels good.
I checked PAA and they sell bar soap too.
Does everyone? Is there Arko bar soap?

Attachments

• 20220429_112005_resize_33.jpg
    20220429_112005_resize_33.jpg
    314.5 KB · Views: 3
I have been trying out a number of Stirling's body soaps and currently enjoy the Sheep soap as it is very moisturizing for my dry skin. It was their flagship soap. For years I have bought shaving soaps, brushes and other shaving gear but had not tried their lotions or body soaps. I then read their about us page which gave their goal in making soaps that were natural, affordable and healthy. Since then, I have tried a number of their body soaps, one lotion and one body butter. They make good stuff.

I just got some from Stirling and it's amazing. Best bar soap I have ever used. I got Bay Rum, Witchy Woman, and Sharp Dressed man and they gave me a sample of Queen of Hearts. Which I still have some of the same of the shaving soap left.
I opened Bay Rum first as I sounds interesting and I love it and my skin feels good.
As others have mentioned many that make shaving soap/creme also do body soaps. I've been using and enjoying Pre de Provence Artisanal French Soap Bar Enriched with Shea Butter, Sandalwood. They make more than 40 flavors so most anyone should be able to find one they like. Below is a partial list:

Agrumes (Citrus Fruits) Light citrus blend of grapefruit, citron, and orange.
Amande (Almond) Creamy, sweet
Cashmere Woods Woody, earthy
Coconut Luscious... The fragrance of the islands.
Green Tea Exotic, sensuous, and tangy.
*Honey Almond Honey and Almond blended into the warm, sweet smell of Provence. Exfoliating.
Jade Vine Sparkling, herbaceous.
*Juicy Pomegranate Fresh, juicy sweet. Exfoliating.
*Lavender Lavender, the best alternative to a trip to the south of France! Aromatic & woody. Exfoliating.
*Lemongrass Tangy, citrusy, and invigorating. Exfoliating.
Lemon Mojito Citrus, ginger, watermelon, mint & vanilla rum blend.
Lily of the Valley Floral bouquet.
*Lime Zest Earthy, citrusy zeal of the lime. Provides the well being of cheer and revitalization. Exfoliating.
Linden Sweet essence of a summer day in Provence. Fresh & clean.
Milk Clean, sweet, and pleasing.
*Mint Leaf Invigorating, refreshing, and restorative. Exfoliating.
Mirabelle Juicy, green floral
Ocean Air Aquatic, airy.
Olive Oil Mild scent, highly moisturizing & non-allergenic. Good for dry or sensitive skin.
Patchouli Earthy, woody
Peony Subtle, sensual, powdery, and romantic.
Persimmon Fruity and sparkling
*Provence Herbal, warm, spicy. Exfoliating.
Raspberry Juicy, sunny
*Rose Petal French rose garden in summer. Exfoliating.
*Rosemary Mint Fresh, herbaceous. Exfoliating.
*Sage Herbal, fresh, and exhilarating. Exfoliating.
Sandalwood Delicately woody
Sea Salt Airy, marine
Spiced Balsam Sweet, earthy
Spiced Rum Sweet, spicy
Starflower Sparkling, fruity, floral
Sweet Lemon Light, sparkling citrus
Tiger Lily Traditional, floral
Verbena Sparkling citrus to excite the senses.
Vanilla Cognac A rich and sensuous blend of vanilla cognac, warmed with cedarwood, spices, rose, apple and a touch of lemon.
*White Gardenia A beautiful shrub with fragrant white flowers that create a sweet, silky floral. Exfoliating.
Wildflower Delicate, Sparkling Bouquet

* Asterisks in the list above indicate soaps with exfoliating visible bits of lavender blossoms, rose petals, apricot rind, lemongrass, sage and mint leaves. Along with the richness of shea butter, these botanicals help to exfoliate dead skin cells leaving skin renewed and soft.

1651256937405.png

As others have mentioned many that make shaving soap/creme also do body soaps. I've been using and enjoying Pre de Provence Artisanal French Soap Bar Enriched with Shea Butter, Sandalwood. They make more than 40 flavors so most anyone should be able to find one they like. Below is a partial list:

*Honey Almond Honey and Almond blended into the warm, sweet smell of Provence. Exfoliating.
*Lavender Lavender, the best alternative to a trip to the south of France! Aromatic & woody. Exfoliating.
*Lime Zest Earthy, citrusy zeal of the lime. Provides the well being of cheer and revitalization. Exfoliating.
Ocean Air Aquatic, airy.
Olive Oil Mild scent, highly moisturizing & non-allergenic. Good for dry or sensitive skin.
Patchouli Earthy, woody
Raspberry Juicy, sunny
Sea Salt Airy, marine
Spiced Rum Sweet, spicy
Vanilla Cognac A rich and sensuous blend of vanilla cognac, warmed with cedarwood, spices, rose, apple and a touch of lemon.
*White Gardenia A beautiful shrub with fragrant white flowers that create a sweet, silky floral. Exfoliating.

* Asterisks in the list above indicate soaps with exfoliating visible bits of lavender blossoms, rose petals, apricot rind, lemongrass, sage and mint leaves. Along with the richness of shea butter, these botanicals help to exfoliate dead skin cells leaving skin renewed and soft.

View attachment 1447726
I am going to try these

Stirling is hard to beat….I also use their shampoo bars.

Ocean Air Aquatic, airy.
Patchouli Earthy, woody
Raspberry Juicy, sunny
Sea Salt Airy, marine
Spiced Rum Sweet, spicy

View attachment 1447726
I tried and liked the No. 63 and Sea Salt in "soap on a rope" form.

Top Bottom