What's new

Mother load of NOS Apollo razors and 2 Mulcutos

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

Likes a fat handle in his hand
Apollo mother load of NOS razors.

So I picked up a vintage Apollo razor from a Craigslist ad last week. For the hell of it I asked her if she had any other vintage razors for sale and boy did she ever. So I had to buy them as they are nos never been used and pretty minty. There are 12 German Apollo’s and 2 Mulcuto’s all vintage and all mint. Her husband used to travel to Germany and he’d pick one up each time he went. I’m so thrilled to have these in my collection, now it’s time to reorganize and make some room for these beauties !

Beautiful collection of razors, and a great story behind them. Did you buy these with the intention on using them, or were these for collecting purposes? I do know they have collectible value, considering their age, and fact they are no longer made, and in mint condition. I think you did well with this acquisition. Just remember to keep them in a temperature and humidity controlled environment, so that they will last as long as possible.

Beautiful collection of razors, and a great story behind them. Did you buy these with the intention on using them, or were these for collecting purposes? I do know they have collectible value, considering their age, and fact they are no longer made, and in mint condition. I think you did well with this acquisition. Just remember to keep them in a temperature and humidity controlled environment, so that they will last as long as possible.
I bought these for collection purposes since they’ve never been used I’ll keep them that way even though I’d love to take them all for a shave to try, I won’t. I keep them in a display case where the temperature is well controlled along with the rest of my collection. Cheers !

Excellent! And interesting to see hints of other brands, like the Merkur progress and the fat handle of a Gillette Tech. You definitely bought a share of history.

Guido

Top Bottom