What's new

Wolfman WR2 SB 1.05, Karve C and D, Techs, Red Tip for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I call this my pre-estate sale. I have quite a few razors and want to dispose of some of them. My sons have no interest in DE shaving so their loss can be your gain. Here is what I have and the price I am asking for them. All reasonable offers will be considered. All sales are CONUS.

• First up is a Wolfman WR2 SB 1.05 razor in mirror finish. I am the original owner of this beautiful razor. It performs great. Unfortunately, I just don’t use it enough. I paid $590 plus shipping for this razor, and it can be yours for $615 with free shipping.
  • Second is a gold pre-war Tech plus case and blade holder. It is in decent condition and shaves great. It does not have a date code. Combined is a post-war Tech. I bought this from a seller on Etsy and it came unopened it a box. I was the first person to use the razor. It came with an original blade that has never been used. The date code is L3. Both razors can be yours for $40 plus $9.45 for US Postal Priority mail.
  • A Christopher Bradley Karve Razor with C and D plates. The original box. $80 plus $9.45 for U.S. Postal Priority Mail.
  • A Gillette Red Tip razor. There is no date code. It is in decent shape and works flawlessly. $25 plus $9.45.
P.M. me with comments, questions, and offers.
Sale combined..jpg

Wolf side view.jpg
Wolf side view apart.jpg
Wolf Top View.jpg

The Gold Tech has been sold. All other items are available.

The Silver Tech can be had for $20 plus shipping.

A final markdown on the Karve razor with two plates and the Wolfman. If new the Karve would cost $101 U.S. plus shipping. Reduce to $75 plus shipping.

Wolfman new price has been reduced to $580 with shipping included in the price.

To answer a question on the Karve razor. Yes, it is brass and it has developed a patina. The original brass look can be restored by polish.

FYI, the Wolfman currently sells for $719 on the Wolfman website.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom