What's new

GIVEAWAY! PSST! Want to change your game? PIF

Let me know how many candies are in the jar in the end of the PIF. I’m really curious;)
Absolutely!
It is! I gotta say, last time I checked baseball scores with this much anticipation, it was in an actual newspaper.

To whichever non-steak-nicknamed, non-'90s-sitcom-avatared user wins, you've got a lot of nice gear headed your way! 😁
Hey T Bone, it ain't over 'til it's over.

Well folks the last game is finally over and here are the results. brucered had the best day 2 with 12 correct to tie at 19 total with hugosf, NorthernSoul, Lostrazor and bubo_strix. borwish and jaro 101969 did one better at 20 total. Alone at the top free and clear, the winner of this PIF is Dnallehekaj with 21 correct picks. Congratulations Dnallehekaj! Please send me your address so I can get your prize in the mail. Phone number as well please if you are not in Canada. For anyone who is curious to know the candy jar has 416 candies in it. Hey that's today's date. Coincidence? Thanks everyone for playing along. I hope you had a bit of fun even if you didn't win.

Spanning the globe...
1650235919316.png

The thrill of victory...
1650236071396.png

The agony of defeat...
1650236317910.png

The human drama of athletic competition...
1650236510579.png

🏆

🎉 Congratulations to @Dnallehekaj!! 🎉

Well folks the last game is finally over and here are the results. brucered had the best day 2 with 12 correct to tie at 19 total with hugosf, NorthernSoul, Lostrazor and bubo_strix. borwish and jaro 101969 did one better at 20 total. Alone at the top free and clear, the winner of this PIF is Dnallehekaj with 21 correct picks. Congratulations Dnallehekaj! Please send me your address so I can get your prize in the mail. Phone number as well please if you are not in Canada. For anyone who is curious to know the candy jar has 416 candies in it. Hey that's today's date. Coincidence? Thanks everyone for playing along. I hope you had a bit of fun even if you didn't win.
Thank you, Sir, for this wonderful PIF and congrats to the winner! 😀

Top Bottom