What's new

Dave himself Member Interview

Dave himself

Wee Words of Wisdom
Yes, you really must. You can see all the stunning pictures and movie clips, but until you see it in person, you really have no idea how big and beautiful it is! Great interview. I've been to Ireland years ago in my teens, visiting an aunt and uncle who retired there. They lived on a small farm on Dunmanis (Sp.?) Bay, across the peninsula from Bantry. Beautiful people and country.
Thanks mate and Bantry bay is beautiful my uncle used to go fishing there some of the photos he took were stunning. I really do need to get to the Grand Canyon. Who knows my lottery numbers may come up this week if they do I'll be straight on a plane.

Great stuff @Dave himself! When you see someone's avatar the imagination starts going about who they are, what do they look like, what about them made them choose it. You're far more down to earth than my imagination guessed. I mean that in the nicest way! Glad you're here and I always like your comments and contributions. I've seen the Canyon from a plane, but never in, "real life." Like @FarmerTan, it's on my list too. One day, my friend! And yes, Deadpool was straight up my alley too. :)

Dave himself

Wee Words of Wisdom
Great stuff @Dave himself! When you see someone's avatar the imagination starts going about who they are, what do they look like, what about them made them choose it. You're far more down to earth than my imagination guessed. I mean that in the nicest way! Glad you're here and I always like your comments and contributions. I've seen the Canyon from a plane, but never in, "real life." Like @FarmerTan, it's on my list too. One day, my friend! And yes, Deadpool was straight up my alley too. :)
Thank you so much for your kind words my friend I really appreciate it. My wife says she's gonna buy me a picture of the Grand Canyon to put on my shaving den wall to shut me up. Little does she know she's putting out the fire with petrol/gasoline and as for Deadpool the guys a legend 😆.

Top Bottom