What's new

West Coast Shaving Cream

Has anyone ever try the West Coast Shaving Creams? How do they smell? And how about the oriental scent?

I may try buying their sample pack.

West Coast Shaving Duck Fat Shaving Soap

I finished the samples a long time ago.
It's good stuff,
however Stirling is cheaper
and also Norway, who seems to be just one guy that I was lucky enough to catch
when he didn't have better things to do,
are the two brands that I use.

It's good stuff,

Thanks for the info. I am here in the US in New York. I just ordered a sample pack of the Duck Fat Shaving Soap from West Coast Shaving.

Cant wait to try it out.

So many soaps. So little time !!!

It's good stuff,

I am checking out Stirling Soaps on their website. They have so many scents. Which did you go with ?

Sharp Dressed Man and Executive Man seem to be the most popular scents from Stirling. I'm fond of Stirling Gentleman and Vanilla Sandalwood personally. Pasteur's has free shipping....

I think I am going to try those out. I also am going to check out their Black Cherry and Lemon Scents as well. May go with Barber Shop as well.

Thanks for the tip !!!

I think I am going to try those out. I also am going to check out their Black Cherry and Lemon Scents as well. May go with Barber Shop as well.

Thanks for the tip !!!
LOL! I was this || close to ordering the Black Cherry earlier this week.

LOL! I was this || close to ordering the Black Cherry earlier this week.

Well then, it looks like I beat you to it !!! :biggrin1:I just ordered it along with the Lemon Scent and your recommendations. Cant wait to try it when it arrives.

Damn I have too many samples to try out now.

The only reason I didn't get the Black Cherry is because I've got a tub of Cella. The Cella is a cherry and almond blend, so it should scratch the cherry scent itch for me.

I used their Stirling's Hot Apple Cider yesterday. It's great, but certainly more of a seasonal vibe. Sharp Dressed Man is the only tub I've ever actually finished and that's mainly because it was my wife's favorite. I've still got plenty of the matching aftershave though.

I have Stirling Deep Blue Sea in my shaving cup at the moment.
When it's empty, I'm going to reload the cup with Viking Norway.

The soap in my shower right now is Stirling Varen;
that's pretty good too.

Aside from the Sharp Dressed and Executive Mans, Varen and Campania are also in my stash along with Haverford.

Start with the samples, sizing is generous so you’ll get be able to make an honest assessment on scent and shaveability.

As @borwish mentioned, Pasteurs is awesome to deal with. They’re super quick with shipping out here to the West Coast.

The West Coast Shaving shaving creams: Grapefroot, Cologne, Chypre, Fougére, and Oriental are made by Catie's Bubbles. Chris Cullen, the owner of Catie's Bubbles created the scents as well.

I have Grapefroot, Chypre, and Fougére. I find them all to be excellent performers with great scents. The Grapefroot is the one I enjoy the most, but while it is a "dirty citrus," the vetiver is what stays with me the longest. I love vetiver so this isn't an issue for me. If you're not into earthy scents or vetiver, Grapefroot probably isn't one you would enjoy. The other 2 I have follow the Fragrance Wheel and are true to what they are supposed to be. IMHO. YMMV. etc, etc.

Top Bottom