What's new

New Nivea Sensitive Pro Menmalist Liquid Shave

Hi everyone!

Yesterday I picked up this new Nivea product I came across.
It’s called Nivea Sensitive Pro Menmalist Liquid shave.
There’s also a face wash in a similar pump bottle, and a tube of moisturizer.

Today I tried it for the first time, applying it with my hands on a slightly wet face, sometimes adding a bit of water. It didn’t foam up much like a traditional soap would (perhaps it might if I use a brush), but it was very very slick.
I was very pleasantly surprised. The smell was nice, and the shave very comfortable.
I used a Merkur 34C with a Shark super chrome blade on its second shave.
For after shave I used Skin Bracer and then the aforementioned moisturizer from the same line. The moisturizer was very nice, not greasy at all and it absorbed fast.

I would say it’s worth giving a try if you happen to come across it in a store :D

Have a nice day.

Attachments

• D1A88D56-9059-46FF-AA0E-3BF15F10726E.png
    D1A88D56-9059-46FF-AA0E-3BF15F10726E.png
    116.4 KB · Views: 31
I've had good luck with Nivea products over the years.
Many of these products are less like a foamy soap and more like an oil (maybe?)

One of my favourite shave creams like this is Shiseido but I don't think they make it anymore.
It sure gunked up your razor but the shave was amazing. Very slick and a super close shave.

I've had good luck with Nivea products over the years.
Many of these products are less like a foamy soap and more like an oil (maybe?)

One of my favourite shave creams like this is Shiseido but I don't think they make it anymore.
It sure gunked up your razor but the shave was amazing. Very slick and a super close shave.
I wouldn’t say it’s like an oil. It does foam up a bit, but not as much as a shaving soap would. It seems to foam about as much as your average face wash would.
Definitely glides very well though, so whatever 10 ingredients they put in there do seem to work well.

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

Likes a fat handle in his hand
Don't most of you agree that a shaving soap, that is nice and slick, provides the smoothest shave, and the best feeling overall? I don't think I would ever want to use a shaving soap that felt like a face wash soap.

Now you got me thinking if somebody has uploaded a video on Youtube of using motor oil on their face for a pre-shave. 😂

Top Bottom