What's new

First arko shave

Mike M

...but this one IS cracked.
Saw a video of a barber forming the stick into a puck in his hands with the wrapping on. He just kept working it and warming with his palms pressing it into shape. Not tried it myself.
Try keeping it in your pocket for a while before forming it

Saw a video of a barber forming the stick into a puck in his hands with the wrapping on. He just kept working it and warming with his palms pressing it into shape. Not tried it myself.
I was able to mold it into a puck by rubbing it in my hand until the friction made it playable. I then pressed into a puck using my shave scuttle

Brush loading ARKO! is fun, but paying retail on Evyap’s 90g puck is insane when anger and a mug or cup do the job so affordably.
I second that.

In fact, I personally do not even put the entire soap in the mug, I just cut a thin slice and stick it on the bottom of the mug, which lasts for a couple of shaves. In this way I always enjoy an extra fresh and scentful piece of ARKO.

IMG_20220301_203827.jpg

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
It's a good morning here. Snow melting. Fire toasty, coffee perking. I living the life of the Marlboro Man, except I can't afford to smoke, and I ain't been on a horse in close to 50 years!

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
You know, that made me think. With one of the lasting effects for some of Covid, the loss of smell, I wonder if Arko, and Tabac might see an uptick in sales.
Funny you should mention that! When I had Covid, my first confirmation was my loss of ability to smell an Arko stick. Second confirmation was: Classic Old Spice deodorant. That stuff BURNED my nose, but I could not smell ANYTHING!

Freaked me out at the time. I seriously thought of amending my Will. How it skipped my lungs was nothing short of Mercy, most definitely not Justice.

Chandu

I Waxed The Badger.
You just might lose yer seat at the "Knights of the Arkotable" if you keep up with this blasphemy! Good thing @Owen Bawn is observing Lent, or it'd be "off with his head!" Ol' Owen don't play my friend!

An earlier Arko competitor. Off the market afaik. Your Arkotable reference reminded me.

Screen Shot 2022-03-08 at 3.14.30 PM.jpg

Top Bottom