What's new

Unscented Shave Soaps | Your Favorites | Best Soaps Without Fragrance

I've gone through a tub of Stirling Naked and Smooth. It was good!

I recently ran out and replaced it with a tub of Stirling Sheep. It's great!

Sheep has a different unscent. It feels softer in the tub. I think Naked and Smooth lathered faster, but I'm getting less irritation with Sheep.

Might just be a honeymoon phase, but so far I prefer Sheep.

Chan Eil Whiskers

Fumbling about.
I've gone through a tub of Stirling Naked and Smooth. It was good!

I recently ran out and replaced it with a tub of Stirling Sheep. It's great!

Sheep has a different unscent. It feels softer in the tub. I think Naked and Smooth lathered faster, but I'm getting less irritation with Sheep.

Might just be a honeymoon phase, but so far I prefer Sheep.

Very interesting. Thank you.

Happy shaves,

Jim

Chan Eil Whiskers

Fumbling about.
Here are my notes from my first experiment with Mystic Waters Unscented. I noticed no scent at all. The soap felt great on my skin. It rinsed off easily.

3-5-22.dsc.Mixed.Syn&Badger.MysticWater.UnSc.640.JPG

I did not shave with the soap as I'm doing the Fixed, but I'm looking forward to actually using this unscented soap in April.

If there have been lathering issues with Mystic Water soaps I'd guess they were solved as my puck loaded and lathered like most good soaps I've used.

Happy shaves,

Jim

If there are any fans of Long Rifle Soap Co. shave soaps, I recently contacted them regarding an un-scented puck/tub of their fantastic tallow based soap. Amanda responded that she tried but stopped because it wasn't selling.

She also said she would entertain bringing it back if she had enough B&B members show interest. :c9:

If you are so inclined, [email protected].

Good shaves to you!

Out of my limited experiences until now with unscented soaps, I would vote for MdC Nature. Also have Stirling sheep, but really don't fancy the sheep smell :-(

New here.

What does "getting soap off a sheet" mean?
Martin de Candre sells smaller amounts of their soap as samplers. They come folded up in a sheet of... Looks like wax paper, Idk.

Check out MaineYooper's pics a few post above.

Yooper took the soap off of that paper.

Martin de Candre sells smaller amounts of their soap as samplers. They come folded up in a sheet of... Looks like wax paper, Idk.

Check out MaineYooper's pics a few post above.

Yooper took the soap off of that paper.
Thank you.

It's a very environmentally friendly way to send out samplers. Good for them.

I haven't seen these soaps mentioned, but I currently use The Soap Opera glycerin based soaps and shaving cream, unscented of course. My wife does not care for any scents, so I appease her. She says these are OK.

I've been using their products for years. I use their unscented preshave oil and after shave balm as well. If you want a specific scent, they will mix it for you. They are a local business (to me) based in Madison, WI.

Top Bottom