What's new

Dave himself Member Interview

Dave himself

Wee Words of Wisdom
Hi mate sorry never lived there but I used to come over in the truck to deliver goods all over Ireland, then collect stuff to bring back over to the UK so spent many weeks over there and enjoyed it all everyone made you welcome.
I thought maybe you were still here I was gonna ask did you maybe fancy meeting up for a fry and a chat 😉

Dave himself

Wee Words of Wisdom
Oh and by the way if anyone is ever coming over to Belfast for a holiday don't bother paying the cash on one of the tours give me a shout and I'll take round Belfast myself and show you stuff and tell you the history for free 😆. I'll show you places the other tourist never get to see.

I was helping move my grandmother from California to Florida. One of the side excursions we allowed ourselves was a stop at the grand canyon. We pretty much walked up to the south rim looked around and jumped back in the car. I think everyone should drive across the country (USA) at least once.

Dave himself

Wee Words of Wisdom
I was helping move my grandmother from California to Florida. One of the side excursions we allowed ourselves was a stop at the grand canyon. We pretty much walked up to the south rim looked around and jumped back in the car. I think everyone should drive across the country (USA) at least once.
Your one lucky man I'd give my left arm to see it but not my right arm I can't shave with my left arm but I'm fine with my right arm 💪 😅

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Fantastic interview, thank you! I haven't been to the Grand Canyon either. Perhaps we can meet there!
Dare I say it? A Grand Canyon meetup for the Dave's? LOL, better keep it under our hats, the Bill's, and Teddy's and Roy's will get their knickers in a knot and try to push us over the edge!

Not to mention the Adam's! They're a peculiar lot, eh, @KeenDogg ?

Dave himself

Wee Words of Wisdom
Dare I say it? A Grand Canyon meetup for the Dave's? LOL, better keep it under our hats, the Bill's, and Teddy's and Roy's will get their knickers in a knot and try to push us over the edge!

Not to mention the Adam's! They're a peculiar lot, eh, @KeenDogg ?
Their knickers are always in knot over something . As we say in Belfast to someone who doesn't get what they want HARDEN YE 🤣.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Especially when their middle name is David!:001_tt2::001_tt2::001_tt2:
"You are hereby invited to the first annual celebration of all the Dave's I Know, to be held at the Grand Canyon. Date to be determined. Bring a dish to pass and your own lawn chair. Drinks will be provided!"

"You are hereby invited to the first annual celebration of all the Dave's I Know, to be held at the Grand Canyon. Date to be determined. Bring a dish to pass and your own lawn chair. Drinks will be provided!"
I’ll RSVP with a yes, I’ll be there! Won’t say when, but I hope the rest of you Dave’s are there, too.

Top Bottom