What's new

Ivan_101 Member Interview

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
B&B Interviews - Meet member ivan_101

85668.png

@ivan_101 has been a member of Badger and Blade since May 12, 2014

01. How did you find Badger and Blade and why did you become a member?
I can't remember how I found it. It was around 2007-2008, and after a few months of only reading I even registered. But soon life got busy and I lost that account password, even don't have that email box anymore. Registered again in 2014.

I became a member because it only seemed natural to me. Here are the experts. Here you get enormous amount of razor / blade / cream / brush knowledge.

02. When you did or if you are working, in general what did or do you do?
I have been a university teacher for more than 20 years.

03. What part of the country where you were born do you like the most?
We have both plains and mountains here in Bulgaria, I like equally both. My mother is from the fields, my father from the mountains.

04. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you go?
That one's a bit hard, as I have only been to 3-4 foreign countries. There are times when I wish I'd lived somewhere in Western Europe. Italy or Spain sounds good.

05. Do you have any hobbies or pastimes?
Currently the main is still shaving. This one has lasted for more than 15-16 years. Others in the past were flashlight collecting, headphones, music CD collecting, leather belt making.

06. Why did you choose the avatar that you have now?
Easy. It is the "G" and a small part of the "i" in the Gillette logo used from 1974 to 1989. It used to be the "G" from the logo used after the 1989. Should I explain why I chose it? I am a Gillette collector.

07. If you could choose any person in the world, now or from the past, who would you like to sit down and have a drink with?
That's a harder one. I guess it would be any of the patriotic figures of my country back in the second half of the 19th century. No such people nowadays.

08. What is something you'd like to do, but have not had the opportunity to do it?
That would be some kind of an artisan. Making belts was pretty close, but I didn't do it professionally. Being an artisan would be very fulfilling.

09. What is one thing or accomplishment in your life that you are proud of?
So far, probably my PhD...

10. What is one piece of advice that you would offer to people in general?
You need always to check twice before cutting. ;)

11. If you could have any super hero power, what would you choose?
Mind control. No doubt.

12. If you had to choose to be a kind of animal, what would you want to be?
Lion / Tiger

13. What kind of music do you like?
Hard to describe. I listen to a very wide spectrum of genres. Most people are usually amazed when they realize how many different performers / types of music I like.

14. If you could be any movie character, who would you like to be?
Qui-Gon Jinn or Obi-Wan Kenobi.

Second place, James Bond.

15. If someone wrote a book about your life, what would the Title of that book be?
Gosh, this is the hardest question.

"You can't always win".

Cheers, Hannes!
You started early today. Are you at a wedding or some similar function? The lockdown is over, right?

On your blades question. In order to be ready for the Shaveapocalypse I reckon you would need 9000-10000. That figure seems solid to me. :c1:
And you exceed this number by a factor of?

Just a glass of wine with lunch - pan seared salmon, oven baked potatoes and some cucumber salad.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Interesting. Measure twice cut once is wise advice I learned early on after measuring once and cutting.
I did this in an attempt to turn a 6x6 into a 5x5...... unfortunately, I turned it into a 4x4!

True story doggone!
Just a glass of wine with lunch - pan seared salmon, oven baked potatoes and some cucumber salad.
I will be right over my friend!
I am glad you enjoyed it, Phil. Appreciate the opportunity to get interviewed.
I'm so glad you consented my friend!

I had to get ahold of the US Marshals after my interview. COMPLETELY blew my secret identity.

I was all set to play James Bond in a dress on Broadway. My interview shot that all to heck!

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
I did this in an attempt to turn a 6x6 into a 5x5...... unfortunately, I turned it into a 4x4!

True story doggone!

I will be right over my friend!

I'm so glad you consented my friend!

I had to get ahold of the US Marshals after my interview. COMPLETELY blew my secret identity.

I was all set to play James Bond in a dress on Broadway. My interview shot that all to heck!
They're looking for a new lead in ANNIE, big guy.

Nice getting to know you, Ivan. Great Interview.

Top Bottom