What's new

In stock tobacco thread

P&C (allegedly) has Esoterica/Germain. No Big 3 left but lots of others. Phone call only.

Limit one blend total per purchase. A single tin or bag total.

2F20F7FB-ED62-466B-95B7-E2C09DAD4FED.jpeg

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
A handful of SG on kbven.com. Just read a post on FB criticizing his political views so do your own research if that stuff bothers you.

AimlessWanderer

Remember to forget me!
Not a tobacco update, but a new place for you all to score your Falcon pipe goodies, that's currently cheaper than GQ Tobaccos. I don't know what their international shipping rates are like, but they will ship overseas... so long as your order has no tobacco in it.

Greens of Leeds smoke-king.co.uk

I've just ordered some bowls from them, at £13.25 (bantam size), £14.30 (standard size), and £19.45 (classic/large size). I have ordered from these guys in the past, and the only problem I've had from them, was them selling me a Bones pipe :001_tongu but they very quickly refunded it :biggrin1: Seriously though, I have used Greens several times, and they've always done me proud.

Special heads up for @Kentos @Ponycarman @luvmysuper @JCinPA @RookieGuy @5whiskey

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Not a tobacco update, but a new place for you all to score your Falcon pipe goodies, that's currently cheaper than GQ Tobaccos. I don't know what their international shipping rates are like, but they will ship overseas... so long as your order has no tobacco in it.

Greens of Leeds smoke-king.co.uk

I've just ordered some bowls from them, at £13.25 (bantam size), £14.30 (standard size), and £19.45 (classic/large size). I have ordered from these guys in the past, and the only problem I've had from them, was them selling me a Bones pipe :001_tongu but they very quickly refunded it :biggrin1: Seriously though, I have used Greens several times, and they've always done me proud.

Special heads up for @Kentos @Ponycarman @luvmysuper @JCinPA @RookieGuy @5whiskey
Just tried them.
You can go through the whole process of selecting and adding items to your cart, making an account, which they require, but once you try to check out, they do not offer a shipping or purchase option for the US.
The site tells you "Sorry, no shipping options are available for this address ".

AimlessWanderer

Remember to forget me!
Just tried them.
You can go through the whole process of selecting and adding items to your cart, making an account, which they require, but once you try to check out, they do not offer a shipping or purchase option for the US.
The site tells you "Sorry, no shipping options are available for this address ".
Might be something to do with the age verification, which is a manual intervention at that shop. Once initially done, the account is all set to go indefinitely. I will get in touch with them though, and find out if there's something more insurmountable, so folks here aren't wasting their time.

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
Does Ken have any usual offerings that are a must have?

His early morning burley blends seems to be pretty popular but I never tried it. The Jupiter Slices are a Sutliff blend I suspect and resemble the 2019 Cringle Flake to me. I like his Byronic Flake but haven’t seen it for a while. TBO I think it’s as good as any tobacco, or as bad as any tobacco, if you know what I mean. I would buy more stuff that you like first, and if you have $ to spare than try some then.

JCinPA

The Lather Maestro
Does Ken have any usual offerings that are a must have?

@steveclarkus Sent me some of his Burlier Morning Blend, and I love it! I don't know if it's a must have. He has Burley Morning Blend which is a bit lighter than Burlier, I think, and I like Burlier enough to order the other one of these days. He's not cheap, that's for sure.

Here is the one I want to try.

Looks like Burlier is not stocked right now, he does not have everything available all the time, it seems.

Edit: Well, darn. PA is a problematic state, apparently, this is the second vendor I've encountered that won't ship here. :mad:

Last edited:

steveclarkus

Goose Poop Connoisseur
@steveclarkus Sent me some of his Burlier Morning Blend, and I love it! I don't know if it's a must have. He has Burley Morning Blend which is a bit lighter than Burlier, I think, and I like Burlier enough to order the other one of these days. He's not cheap, that's for sure.

Here is the one I want to try.

Looks like Burlier is not stocked right now, he does not have everything available all the time, it seems.

Edit: Well, darn. PA is a problematic state, apparently, this is the second vendor I've encountered that won't ship here. :mad:
Something else you won’t be able to get is on its way.

AimlessWanderer

Remember to forget me!
Not a tobacco update, but a new place for you all to score your Falcon pipe goodies, that's currently cheaper than GQ Tobaccos.
Just tried them.
Might be something to do with the age verification, which is a manual intervention at that shop. Once initially done, the account is all set to go indefinitely. I will get in touch with them though, and find out if there's something more insurmountable, so folks here aren't wasting their time.

Sorry guys, I just had confirmation back that they can't do international orders at present. Not sure whether that's due to payment systems, or age verification. Apologies for the false hope.

I think that just leaves three UK tobacconists that I know will/have shipped overseas.

mysmokingshop.co.uk
thepipeshop.co.uk
gqtobaccos.com

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Sorry guys, I just had confirmation back that they can't do international orders at present. Not sure whether that's due to payment systems, or age verification. Apologies for the false hope.

I think that just leaves three UK tobacconists that I know will/have shipped overseas.

mysmokingshop.co.uk
thepipeshop.co.uk
gqtobaccos.com
And James Barber at smoke.co.uk
I ordered from them. They carry spare gaskets for falcon bowls as well.

Top Bottom