What's new

FSOT Badger brushes and Softwares (SHD, ZM, Stirling, DG)

Selling the Badger brushes shown below. Free CONUS Shipping, International, buyer pays shipping (I'll put $5). PP G&S Add 3%
VIDEO of the brushes

IMG_20220107_151946074_2.jpg

Viking Faux Jade brush w/ Oumo 26mm Handmaster Badger knot - $80
Rudy Vey Ivory w/ Oumo 26mm Handmaster Badger knot - $75
Oumo 24mm WT Badger brush - $28
Oumo 26mm Hook knot - $35
Oumo Christmas Theme Brush handle - $15

Selling the softwares shown below. Add $6 for shipping CONUS. International, buyer pays shipping. Free shipping for entire lot ($45) CONUS. PP G&S Add 3%

IMG_20211106_131505872_2.jpg

IMG_20211106_131547078_2.jpg

DG Epiphenomenon (65%) - $15
Apex Alchemy Tranquility (90%) - $14
Stirling Arkadia (85%) - $11
Stirling Creamy Coconut (90%) - $12
Stirling Coconut lime sample (unused) - SOLD
Zingari Man Cooling splash (90%) - $15
Adding Uncle Jon's Lime up for the entire lot (2oz)

For trades, I'd entertain trading for efficient razors, Lupo 95, and HL Start razor.

Verification Picture
IMG_20220107_155959930_2.jpg

Let me know through here when you're willing to se to me for thr $14 shipped, if the lot doesn't sell. I'll pay through PayPal.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Tim just a heads up that listings have to be G&S only now, no differentiated pricing/option for F&F.
Just want to make sure the kids don’t slap your hand and put you in BST timeout 😎

Tim just a heads up that listings have to be G&S only now, no differentiated pricing/option for F&F.
Just want to make sure the kids don’t slap your hand and put you in BST timeout 😎
So I can't add 3% to the G&S purchases? I didn't list any F&F option here.

So I can't add 3% to the G&S purchases? I didn't list any F&F option here.
I think the idea is that if you're not offering a F&F option, the price listed should be the total price (including any fees you want to build in). If you're listing a price and saying it's 3% more if G&S, it looks like you're giving 2 options to people.

I think the idea is that if you're not offering a F&F option, the price listed should be the total price (including any fees you want to build in). If you're listing a price and saying it's 3% more if G&S, it looks like you're giving 2 options to people.
I see. That makes sense. I'll include the fees in the total cost then

Top Bottom