What's new

GIVEAWAY! PIF Sharing Some Blades

Blade preferences are totally subjective, and I would like to offer a PIF to share my personal favorite blades. Sampling many blades is fun, and a great way to learn about what works for you. During the last year, I have found some that work well for me, and as any good B&B member would do, I over-purchase anything that worked well for me. When I read someone post that "someday I will get around to trying ___," I wish I could send out my favorites (especially Nacet) for them to try. If you have ever been curious about trying some of these blades, just say "I'm in."

On Saturday, December 18, I will select at random 5 shavers in the continental U.S. who will receive two of each blade:

Nacet
Wizimet Super Iridium
Personna Platinum
Shark Super Chrome
Astra SP
Rapira Platinum Lux
Feather
IMG_20211203_183518104.jpg

Fantastic range of blades! Tried em all, some work well for me and some don’t. I think pretty much anyone will find something there that they like.

Respectfully not in.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I either have, or have used, all of these I think. I'm not real happy with @borwish at the moment. Ya see, I've only tried the Shark SC.... NOW he's lettin' on that the Shark SS is better!?!

I will someday DIE of blade envy; he should have known better!

Very nice selection of blades for a new DE shaver to try! I’m grateful to be apart of this awesome and generous community. As I already have all of these blades, Respectfully, not in.

Reactions: ewk

ylekot

On the lookout for a purse
My @ewk Top Tier Sampler arrived today! I'm looking forward to trying some great new blades, thank you very much for this PIF!!

Just got mine today unfortunately already shaved today also my slim took a dive into the sink Christmas eve littlery slid in the sink still trying to get it back to normal

Got my blades in the mail. But I'm working on getting to 60 shaves with my current blade. (TBH, I suspect my current blade could surpass 60 shaves.) I will have shave #59 tonight and should have shave #60 on Friday night. After that I'll likely try one of these new blades. 🙂

Top Bottom