New RazoRock Slant design in the works!

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"

Chan Eil Whiskers

Fumbling about.
LOL! Enable much my friend?

Happy Day after Christmas my friend.

FOCS(2).Gold.Chrome.Piled.640JPG.JPG

Every slant fan should have at least one FOCS.

Enablers R Us employee of the month.jpg

It does take work.

Merry Christmas,

Jim

Iridian

Cool and slimy
I've just discovered slants and I've a nasty feeling there's another rabbit hole to go with them 😋
Yes. A deep one. But few are truly outstanding and "better" than a "normal" razor. And many require you to squeeze your nose a lot. Beware of slants! But I am quite sure it is too late... good luck! :)

Dave himself

Wee Words of Wisdom
Yes. A deep one. But few are truly outstanding and "better" than a "normal" razor. And many require you to squeeze your nose a lot. Beware of slants! But I am quite sure it is too late... good luck! :)
Thank you ive a funny feeling ill be needing it

I can't tell if the 'oblique' plastic Focus is helical or tilted.
I see what you are saying, looked at the picture again. Interesting that they apparently used their own design instead of making another Fasan copy. I have an R53 and it's hard to describe these, the second picture is a good illustration. Basically, I guess, it's a variable gap razor. And a tilted, now that I look at mine. Weird, but it actually works. Now I have to get one. :cursing:

Edit: by tilted, I mean the cap. Not the whole head, that's what's weird.

I see what you are saying, looked at the picture again. Interesting that they apparently used their own design instead of making another Fasan copy. I have an R53 and it's hard to describe these, the second picture is a good illustration. Basically, I guess, it's a variable gap razor. And a tilted, now that I look at mine. Weird, but it actually works. Now I have to get one. :cursing:

Edit: by tilted, I mean the cap. Not the whole head, that's what's weird.

Thanks for the word. I have failed to decode any of the newer Focus razors from photos and ad copy. I do love my Focus R28 Slim Al shavette, but Focus hasn't managed to open my wallet for any razors beyond that.

Top Bottom