What's new

In stock tobacco thread

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
Hope you didn’t fall asleep watching Friends reruns and picked some up. Seems like it’s going fast.

All nestled in bed after a long day of work when a friend messaged me. Did you get your tins? Panic ensued...

If he's expecting 10 pm pacific, he may end up disappointed. It was 10 mountain when it went up. Glad I checked an hour early. TP is showing 3 tins left.

Obviously, Math is not my strong suite..

Its still up at P&C for anyone wanting some.

Still some cringle in stock if you missed. A little more expensive though...

JCinPA

The Lather Maestro
I need more tobacco like a hole in the head, but you guys keep raving about Cringle Flake, so I just ordered two tins of it. Hope it's as good as you say! :biggrin1:

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Still some cringle in stock if you missed. A little more expensive though...
Picked up a tin today at a local shop.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
The full haul from today, a tin of Molto Dolce, Cringle Flake, and a pouch of SWRA.
20211205_140052.jpg

Spotted a sterling band Peterson Sherlock Holmes dark smooth on the wall and it looked lonely. I adopted him and brought him home so he wouldn't spend the Holidays alone.
20211205_140018.jpg

JCinPA

The Lather Maestro
Nice, Phil!

Great pipe, great tobaccos. I've had the Molto Dulce, if ever there was a blend you might be able to smoke in your study, that's one of them! Lot's of reviews, 75% think it's "Very Pleasant" and another 17% say "Pleasant". I'd dry it on a paper towel for 20 minutes before loading the bowl. Let us know how it goes!

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Nice, Phil!

Great pipe, great tobaccos. I've had the Molto Dulce, if ever there was a blend you might be able to smoke in your study, that's one of them! Lot's of reviews, 75% think it's "Very Pleasant" and another 17% say "Pleasant". I'd dry it on a paper towel for 20 minutes before loading the bowl. Let us know how it goes!
Thank you. I was going to ask you which one I should break out first to introduce the Mrs to the smell, and it sounds like I have my answer!

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
I would smoke the Molto in one of the other pipes to see how you like it. The topping in that will stay in the pipe for-e-ver.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
I would smoke the Molto in one of the other pipes to see how you like it. The topping in that will stay in the pipe for-e-ver.
Thank you.
I have to wait on the Peterson so I can break it in properly.
Probably use the Sasieni or the GBD.

JCinPA

The Lather Maestro
@luvmysuper Whatever pipe you use, however, if the War Department doesn't like Molto Dulce, then you're for sure relegated to smoking in the garage. There isn't much else she'd put up with if that does not work.

Had a bowl of Sutliff Black Cordial today and Mama LOVED it! :cool: Good luck, Phil!

Top Bottom