What's new

GIVEAWAY! PIF - The Eight Soaps of Hanukkah - 2021 edition

We're getting close to the end of another Hanukkah PIF. Night 7 brings us to an excellent vegan soap - one of the top 2 or 3 that I've used. Up next is a tub of Grooming Dept Aion in the Nai base. (This was the demonstration base for Nai so I believe that it may have been tweaked just a little since this was released. Nevertheless it's an excellent shave.)

I'd describe the scent as spicy wood or maybe woody spice. I have lathered off of the puck once or twice, but I'm fully vaccinated against the cooties. If this bums you out, the last night's prize will be a new puck.

Just say you're in to enter. Good Luck!

I never had the chance to try a Grooming Dept soap before, so I'm in for night 7. The scent profile seems to be right up my alley. Thank you for the opportunity to participate in this amazing pif.

I’m away from my computer and posting from my phone this evening but I will make these brief points with more to come either later tonight or tomorrow morning:

Winner of the Grooming Dept per random.org: @Eben Stone

8th (last) night’s prize for tomorrow: New tub of Declaration Grooming Sunrise on LaSalle.

Just say you’re in to enter. Good luck!

Top Bottom