What's new

Clubman 30% off Black Friday sale

Anyone's order ship yet? Maybe they had quite a few sales to go through, been a week about and mine still processing.

Ugh, mine is still 'processing'.

Hope we are not going to have a repeat of last year. It took over a month for things to ship and when I got my order, they sent two packages, each with the same things I ordered (ie. I got doubles). They told me to keep the spares.

Worked out for me in the long run, but I suspect I was not the only person to have this happen and I bet they lost their shirt with all the issues they had.

Ugh, mine is still 'processing'.

Hope we are not going to have a repeat of last year. It took over a month for things to ship and when I got my order, they sent two packages, each with the same things I ordered (ie. I got doubles). They told me to keep the spares.

Worked out for me in the long run, but I suspect I was not the only person to have this happen and I bet they lost their shirt with all the issues they had.
My order to a little over a week to arrive. When I hadn't received a shipping notice, I sent an inquiry and they apologized that, for some reason, confirmation hadn't been sent. Sure enough, the order arrived the next day.

Can’t believe their automated system is still messed up a year later. I ordered enough last year so I will never have to order from them again lol. When I started this thread I came across an unopened box from Clubman that had my 8 bottles of Osage Rub.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
I got mine Thursday. The original clubman was spilled all over. But that’s ok cause I already have experience with that. All the rest were good and smell great!

They canceled and refunded my blue spice. The Citrus Musk leaked the majority of it's contents. Everything that I received I like, so I'm still happy.

Top Bottom