What's new

PRICE REDUCTION GRAB BAG/Rockwell T1/Shavemac Americana Brush/Gilette Rhodium Super Adjustable and others

Status
Not open for further replies.
$250 takes it all

CONUS only... For Sale….I’ll ship from Illinois via USPS or UPS. Upon successful completion of any transaction, I intend to get it to the post office or UPS within 1-2 business days. Signature will be required.

Please PM me if you want to purchase, OR if by chance you want to trade your Homelike Taiga Adjustable for this bundle.

All items might have minor wear from usage, but all are in good working order. I need to clear out some excess, hopefully to the benefit of others. Brushes have very little use on them. The Plissoft MAY even be unused - that is new condition. Not positive though.

This package might serve the traditional wet shaver that wants to try many different razors or brushes, then later to keep what is liked, and to PIF or sell less liked items. And because I realize that the purchaser may only like a few items, I am pricing this much lower than if sold individually. It’s a convenience to me, so I will forgo the individual maximum “market prices”

Items include:

RAZORS/RAZOR RELATED
  • Gilette Super Adjustable TTO Razor, RHODIUM PLATED. Originally purchased from Razor Emporium’s revamp service.
  • Rockwell Model “T” w/Stand. This is their T1 in Gunmetal blue.
  • Schick Adjustable Razor An Injector Adjustable Razor - very slight usage, but probably never used. I don’t remember exactly.
  • Schick “G” Injector. It is very nice. Nice handle and head.
  • Schick “L” Injector.
  • Schick Injector. I’m sorry, but I don’t know this model. It has a smallish black handle.
  • GEM Pushbutton Razor. Gold & Black Handle
  • One Extra SS Handle.
  • 3 Misc Razors. One of these razors is a slant type

BRUSHES
  • Shavemac Americana Badger Brush. I’m sorry I don’t know the exact model, but it looks like a 24mm knot.
  • Razo Rock Big Bruce “Plissoft” Brush. Synthetic with 26mm knot
  • Yaqi “Professional Brush”. It is a synthetic. Looks like a 28mm knot.

As a matter of good housecleaning, please clean and sanitize items. Also, all the Schick Injectors have either a blade, or a “dummy” blade in the razor to set/hold the mechanism. Some of the brushes I measured the knot, and stated it to the best of my ability, but I could be off a bit.

Thanks for taking time to look!

Attachments

• Overall.jpg
    Overall.jpg
    178.8 KB · Views: 157
  • DE Adjustables.jpg
    DE Adjustables.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 142
  • Injectors Gem.jpg
    Injectors Gem.jpg
    146.3 KB · Views: 119
  • Misc.jpg
    Misc.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 127
  • Brushes.jpg
    Brushes.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 145
What's that blue-toothed razor on the left in the first picture? Looks like a Fatip Piccolo but with a baby blue guard.

Hi slimshavy. Man I'm sorry. I do not know that one. Some of this listed stuff has been lying around in drawers or bins, and I clean forgot what they are - or at least a few I have forgotten. Sorry about this.

What's that blue-toothed razor on the left in the first picture? Looks like a Fatip Piccolo but with a baby blue guard.
I think it is probably a Piccolo, but the blue tint in the first pic looks like its just glare from the photo. Picture 4 makes it looks like a "regular" guard.

I think it is probably a Piccolo, but the blue tint in the first pic looks like its just glare from the photo. Picture 4 makes it looks like a "regular" guard.
Ah, I think you're right. Sorry to distract; this is some great stuff and a great deal!
Good luck with the sale.

Thank you. I took some additional pics of the razor in question. First...I am terrible with colors. Just ask my wife! But it kind of looks bluish, or gun metal? But maybe you guys can get a better look at with these pics taken with a white background...the last pic has a gray reed holder next to it for reference. It might just be a cheap zamac for all I know. I don't want to oversell it if that's all it is. Here ya go:

Attachments

• Misc Razor 4.jpg
    Misc Razor 4.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 17
  • Misc Razor 3.jpg
    Misc Razor 3.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 17
  • Misc Razor 2.jpg
    Misc Razor 2.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 17
  • Misc Razor 1.jpg
    Misc Razor 1.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 16
Oh ok. No that’s not blue. I think the handle thread is different - smaller - than found on most of our modern DEs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom