What's new

New DE blade from Phoenix Shaving?

They go out of their way to say this isn't the case on their website. Why do you think it isn't true?
Do a search on the internet about this guy’s past. He was banned from Reddit which alone is mind boggling as that is almost impossible. I won’t get into it here as PAA is very popular but I personally would never use any of their products.

Also, the machinery required to make double edge blades would cost hundreds of thousands of dollars. It is very unlikely these are not OEM blades from China, India, Israel or Russia.

Now you know why I didn't want to bother you with that when you first came here. Nobody wants to hear that the new thing they bought and went on the internet to talk about is from a crap company.
PAA seems to be a much better company now. Great products and customer service.

I personally just had a bad taste left in my mouth from a few years ago. I wouldn’t be concerned with their quality being subpar in any way, just a question of past ethics which shouldn’t be an issue for many.

Lets see some blade reviews when they start arriving!

(reads wiki)

Yeesh, now I need to go check the profiles of everyone who recommended PAA in my shave brush thread... 😵
Not telling you what to do friend but I would, and have, just move on and avoid them yourself. There are good people here who are not being paid that it isn't worth alienating them. The moderators are trying to juggle swords around here due to differences of opinion.

Not telling you what to do friend but I would, and have, just move on and avoid them yourself. There are good people here who are not being paid that it isn't worth alienating them. The moderators are trying to juggle swords around here due to differences of opinion.
Mostly kidding. While it sounds like the guy wasn't above that sort of thing in the past, I trust the recommendations I've gotten here, and can't be bothered to do any detective work anyway. Just sort of a mind-blowing read, that's all.

Mostly kidding. While it sounds like the guy wasn't above that sort of thing in the past, I trust the recommendations I've gotten here, and can't be bothered to do any detective work anyway. Just sort of a mind-blowing read, that's all.
Oh good, I was kind of trying to "talk you off the edge" so to speak in case you were actually mad at people.:thumbup1:

Do a search on the internet about this guy’s past. He was banned from Reddit which alone is mind boggling as that is almost impossible. I won’t get into it here as PAA is very popular but I personally would never use any of their products.

Also, the machinery required to make double edge blades would cost hundreds of thousands of dollars. It is very unlikely these are not OEM blades from China, India, Israel or Russia.
^^^This.

"Listing for 100 DE Blades
Manufactured in China, Made From Imported Swedish Steel"

From PAA site.

If PAAs overseas shipping wasn't so expensive I would get some to test. I'm in the need of some of their soaps... But it is a very expensive shipping.

Last edited:
Top Bottom