What's new

Should you be “committed” to the BOSC (Brotherhood of Shaving Crazies)?

Which category do you fall under?

• Total voters

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member
Hell just have to learn who runs the show.
tumblr_lpw6qgVLpz1qkjy1f540.gif

Big Nurse knows all and sees all. :letterk1:

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
View attachment 1366845
Big Nurse knows all and sees all. :letterk1:
I saw that movie in the theater as a lad. What were my folks thinking?!?

That actress was phenomenal, scares me to this day! I was nuttin' like her back when I was a psych nurse. Of course, by the time I got licensed it was hard to tell who was staff and who was the patient!

Has her head always moved in that picture, or am I seeing things? Be honest with me, I ain't wrapped too tight tonight!

Thank you all for your warm welcome!

I love Big Nurse. We have a thing going on. She does not know it yet but that is irrelevant.

She scratched "I want to have your babies" in tiny little letters on a big white tablet which she forced down my throat last night.

It was a nice tablet. It made me have happy dreams of being in charge of a world-wide council governing the conduct of sloth attendants in wildlife sanctuaries.

I sense your jealousy.

Last edited:

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"

I love Big Nurse. We have a thing going on. She does not know it yet but that is irrelevant.

She scratched "I want to have your babies" in tiny little letters on a big white tablet which she forced down my throat last night.

It was a nice tablet. It made me have happy dreams of being in charge of a world-wide council governing the conduct of sloth attendants in wildlife sanctuaries.

I sense your jealousy.
Yes, it sounds like she should have given you an injection instead, but we like to start with oral meds and werk our way up....

I sense your jealousy.
You sir are clearly barking mad, you'll fit right in here!

Dave himself

Wee Words of Wisdom
Right me and himself decided to do a wee experiment tonight we got our merkur progress and loaded it up with a brand new GSB. So instead of doing our usual setting of 5 WTG 4XTG and 3ATG we changed it round starting with lowest setting first and finishing with the highest. Let's just say it worked as well as frankenstien making the monster. What didn't help was himself suggested splashing on aftershave I almost headbutted the mirror and screamed like a 5 year old girl. We've had enough for the night its meds and beds time folks oh we did end up with BBS though

I have a sensitive skin, here is a list of razors that I have tested and that do not suit me, they are in my museum, but from time to time I test and retest but I know that they deserve the skin.

(razor list) ► razors Gillette Blue Chinese, Baili BT131, BD176, Weishi 9306E, Dorco pl602, Wilkinson Sword Classic, King C. Gilette, Qshave copy of the Merkur Futur and two that I can't remember.

I shave every two days with a generic DOC type melon head that works for me but I am looking for a daily shaver.

I do the same with the blades because I found my blade is the Lord Super Stainless, no irritation, burns and cuts. I can't resist testing the hundreds of blades I've purchased that don't work for my skin.

(list of blades) ► Astra green x90, Derby Usta x90, EuroMax Cryo Sputtered Platinum x90, Cloud x90, Shark super stainless x90, Dorco ST300 (Vietnam) x90.

I am in category 3 and more :letterk1:

Last edited:
Top Bottom