What's new

Best blade for mild Razor

So far, the best blade I’ve found for my Feather as-d2 is the Wizamet SI, though the Feather blade is in a virtual tie. Currently I am evaluating the longevity of the Wizamet, and will do the Feather next. Generally the Feather is not considered a very long-lived blade, but I do want to see just how long one works for me, since YMMV is the golden rule here.
Longevity may not be a factor for you. It really isn’t that big a deal for me either, but my OCD insists I find out. 😄
jack

So far, the best blade I’ve found for my Feather as-d2 is the Wizamet SI, though the Feather blade is in a virtual tie. Currently I am evaluating the longevity of the Wizamet, and will do the Feather next. Generally the Feather is not considered a very long-lived blade, but I do want to see just how long one works for me, since YMMV is the golden rule here.
Longevity may not be a factor for you. It really isn’t that big a deal for me either, but my OCD insists I find out. 😄
jack
Yeah I think as my technique improved so did my opinion of feather. Also PAA mixed with Arko is the slipperiest stuff ever and really helps. I hadn't tried wizmet yet, but nacet and KAI were both good.
I will use up my 100 feather and by the time I am done I should have perfect technique. With blades I am one and done now. That was one of the reasons I switched to DE. To have perfect sharp every time and throw away rather than disinfect.

Top Bottom