What's new

From Where Do You Order Your PannaCrema?

So here I was—stocked to the hilt (still), having gone way, WAY too big when I first started wet shaving a couple of years ago, buying samples and soaps galore...when I receive the 20% or 25% PannaCrema coupon in my email. Hook, line, sinker. :)

However, the $25+ shipping (stateside) priced me out of the market, but I had my mind made up right to the final step of the check out process. It's been so long since I purchased something shave-related, I owe it to myself. lol

So I am wondering—where do you guys buy your PannaCrema (Blu is my boo)?

A few of the places I used to frequent no longer carry it and Google is practically worthless nowadays, only turning up one or two sites that are stocking it (I went 7-8 pages looking for some familiar faces).

...so just wondering from where do you guys get your PannaCrema fix?

Last edited:
The non-USA locations are a bit pricey...Connaught used to carry it (and had reasonable shipping when I placed large orders in the past), but doesn't look like they are carrying it any longer.

I did find a place in NY—Pasteur Pharmacy, so they are in the running. :)

Thanks for the responses nonetheless, gentlemen. Much appreciated.

Thank you; I had seen that one, but seemed to be a liquor store doubling as a shave shop, so was unsure how long the tubs have been sitting there...can give them another look, though, thanks. :)
I've ordered from The Razor Company and have not had any problems with my order.

I've ordered from The Razor Company and have not had any problems with my order.
I placed my Black Friday order Thanksgiving night and received a shipping confirmation within a few hours. According to USPS it's out for delivery today. This is my third order with TRC and I couldn't be happier with their service.

So here I was—stocked to the hilt (still), having gone way, WAY too big when I first started wet shaving a couple of years ago, buying samples and soaps galore...when I receive the 20% or 25% PannaCrema coupon in my email. Hook, line, sinker. :)

However, the $25+ shipping (stateside) priced me out of the market, but I had my mind made up right to the final step of the check out process. It's been so long since I purchased something shave-related, I owe it to myself. lol

So I am wondering—where do you guys buy your PannaCrema (Blu is my boo)?

A few of the places I used to frequent no longer carry it and Google is practically worthless nowadays, only turning up one or two sites that are stocking it (I went 7-8 pages looking for some familiar faces).

...so just wondering from where do you guys get your PannaCrema fix?
proxy.php
proxy.php
Top of the Chain
83 Wiley St
ST CATHARINES ON L2R 4G9
Canada
© 2021 Top of the Chain
Unsubscribe
proxy.php

I shaved the my new Nuavia Blu yesterday and I can finally agree with the adoration. What a wonderful soap and scent. Very protective and slick. I am not sure if one is to keep the film at the top of the soap but i threw it out as it was interfering with my lathering inside the tub. I did not want to follow their instructions hopefully it's not a detriment? I always air dry my soaps for 24 hours before putting the lid back on.