What's new

What is your EDC knife?

Whilliam

First Class Citizen
Last edited:
I've been carrying my Ka-Bar Dozier the past few days. It's not a bad knife for the price - very light and it's only a bit over $20. I think when I got it a couple years ago, it was more like $16 or $17. Mine had a pretty rough action when I got it but I took it apart and smoothed out the lock bar and blade where they touch with a ceramic stone. It's much better now. It still doesn't flick open but that's ok. AUS-8 can't hang with today's super steels but I can put a screaming sharp edge on it in no time. Just have to do it more often.

I've been carrying my Ka-Bar Dozier the past few days. It's not a bad knife for the price - very light and it's only a bit over $20. I think when I got it a couple years ago, it was more like $16 or $17. Mine had a pretty rough action when I got it but I took it apart and smoothed out the lock bar and blade where they touch with a ceramic stone. It's much better now. It still doesn't flick open but that's ok. AUS-8 can't hang with today's super steels but I can put a screaming sharp edge on it in no time. Just have to do it more often.
When they came out I gifted them to folks left/right/center :)
I still have a couple lying around and wear a foilage green/black one in summer.

Spyderco Starmate
IMG_0790.jpg

Top Bottom