What's new

Should you be “committed” to the BOSC (Brotherhood of Shaving Crazies)?

Which category do you fall under?

• Total voters

Chan Eil Whiskers

Fumbling about.
1637446786008.png

I am also experiencing an issue with posting photographs containing some of my very modest shaving accoutrements but with the addition of fruit.

Shaving1.jpg

Also

Shaving2.jpg

It is part of my current photo-posting Idee fixe that if I include examples of fruit, it elevates the photograph to that of a work of art.

The urge to include fruit in future photos uploaded may well be present for some time.

Has anyone else ever felt this way? Or even acted upon it by adding fruit or other edibles to posted photos?

Last edited:

Chan Eil Whiskers

Fumbling about.
I am also experiencing an issue with posting photographs containing my very modest shaving accoutrements but with the addition of fruit.

View attachment 1365966

Also

View attachment 1365967

It is part of my current photo-posting Idee fixe that if I include examples of fruit, it elevates the photograph to that of a work of art.

The urge to include fruit in future photos uploaded may well be present for some time.

Has anyone else ever felt this way? Or even acted upon it by adding fruit or other edibles to posted photos?

11-20-21.Denali.Cap.New.640.JPG

Adding non shaving related items is sick. None of us would ever do such a thing.

View attachment 1365975

Adding non shaving related items is sick. None of us would ever do such a thing.
In BOSC I am beginning to find meaning to many irrational thoughts and urges, and practical ways to combat them, through a robust network of support.

Only spiders and mammals should allowed into shaving accoutrement photographs. Also some molluscs I think. Also baby sloths are especially cute.

I agree that the inclusion of ladybirds, including the yellow ones, is tasteless and wrong on several levels.

Birds and other reptiles, and fish are also acceptable I would argue, if one wishes for a more eco inclusive shaving picture.

Last edited:

:lol:

Here's a five year old (pre-BOSC) Christmas Shave pic of mine:

G-Old-Type_SOTD_2016-12-25_Bright50.jpg

I got the idea from Marcus (@mjclark), last seen in December 2019.

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
I am also experiencing an issue with posting photographs containing some of my very modest shaving accoutrements but with the addition of fruit.

View attachment 1365966

Also

View attachment 1365967

Nothing better than a toilet pear. Enjoy!

Top Bottom