What's new

FarmerTan Member Interview

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I thought Arko was the correct answer to at least nine of the 15 questions.

But seriously, it was a good read.
Thank you. Reminds me of the old one about the boy in Sunday Skool. Teacher asked him who parted the Red Sea. He says "Jesus".... Teacher says "how'd you come up with that answer?"

"Well, that's the right answer to about 90% of your questions."

FarmerTan

Hey @Owen Bawn :

Don't you think it'd be funny if I got interviewed every other day? I'll betcha a nickel that it'd be a month before I answered the same question with the same truth....

FarmerTan

This is a great idea. There should be a Farmer Tan sub-forum on this site where members can talk behind your back... errr, I mean where members can ask you questions.
Ya know, a lesser man might be insulted, but I understand you, Man...

We watched a Hallmark movie last night. Quite a change for our normal evenings, I'll bet you are thinking!

Anyway, the couple that ends up falling in love are both love expert/author types. And I of COURSE ottomatikally thought that I should do that. I mean, how does anyone as weird as I am convince an above average woman to not only stay married to me, but not kill me, when she would obviously get away with it.

I figger I'm a natural, to be honest.

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
Ya know, a lesser man might be insulted, but I understand you, Man...

We watched a Hallmark movie last night. Quite a change for our normal evenings, I'll bet you are thinking!

Anyway, the couple that ends up falling in love are both love expert/author types. And I of COURSE ottomatikally thought that I should do that. I mean, how does anyone as weird as I am convince an above average woman to not only stay married to me, but not kill me, when she would obviously get away with it.

I figger I'm a natural, to be honest.
My wife (of 28 years) says that marrying me was the best mistake she ever made.

Lefonque

Even more clueless than you
Great interview, Great subject. Long live Farmer Tan.
1637721444199.png

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
I spend too much time on B&B, but you all love me so much I don't feel right if I'm not on here.
Hey! ... I resemble that remark.
It is a familial trait I'm afraid: we tend to play our cards close to the vest. Sad.
Meh.

It's the guys who walk around with not only their hearts on their sleeves but their livers and kidneys too ... they're the weird ones.
Now THAT is how I like my compliments: left handed, so I don't get to thinkin' too highly of myself!
Praised with faint damnation.

What can I say, Dave!!! that's not already been said about you my friend, apart from your a pillar here at Badger & Blade one of many loyal & respected members.

And this interview I enjoyed reading and getting to know you better & still none the wiser, Just keep being yourself the FarmerTan we all enjoy and respect Sir.

FarmerTan

I honestly think I will write those questions down and answer them again in December......I'd love to see what I'm going to say!

FarmerTan

I honestly don't remember what I wrote for my original answers @BaPh96 , and I know that if I do look at the questions then I'll remember them.....I'm in a quandary.

Ah ha! I shall read someone else's interview and get the questions that way! I truly AM as brilliant as my mommy always told me!

FarmerTan

Too true my friend ....you were a nurse ! ?

Ah yes, ... I hear , that voice again : Welcome Sir to the Bosco ward 😜

Nice to know more about you my across the pond friend.

Good day to you.
Yes, as unbelievable as it seems, I was an RN (Real Nurse) and actually wasn't bad at it.

But remember what our instructors always reminded us: the National Board Test wasn't for a grade, it was to be certain, that with sufficient oversight, we were less likely to kill someone than to keep them alive.

True story doggone.

Top Bottom