What's new

GIVEAWAY! PIF: iKon Tek (CONUS, 100 post requirement, ends 11/24/2021)

Eben Stone

Staff member
20211120_172117.jpg

I'm giving away my iKon Tek.

About the razor:

The Tek is an ultra aggressive razor. If you like blade feel this delivers. IMO, it is noticeably more aggressive than the Mühle R41. Another member described this razor like a straight razor but with a 90° handle. I would agree.

IMO, the razor is in like new condition. I purchased it new sometime last year. Approx 80 shaves. There is a slight blade alignment problem. You should inspect the blade alignment after loading.

My best results were achieved using Dorco ST301, Nacet, and London Bridge. You might consider starting with a blade well known for its smoothness rather than it's sharpness. I've used Feather blades and didn't have any problems, but I wouldn't recommend this for your first shave with it.

About this PIF:

CONUS only as I am paying shipping.

100 post requirement. I have my reasons.

I will end the PIF sometime (at my whim) on Wednesday, 11/24, and pick the winner using random.org.

I will mail the razor on Friday, 11/26, assuming I've already received the winner's address.

If you have any questions please ask.

If you're in then please indicate with "I'm in"

Last edited:
I'm in!

Thank you for a great PIF opportunity.

View attachment 1365957

I'm giving away my iKon Tek.

About the razor:

The Tek is an ultra aggressive razor. If you like blade feel this delivers. IMO, it is noticeably more aggressive than the Mühle R41. Another member described this razor like a straight razor but with a 90° handle. I would agree.

IMO, the razor is in like new condition. I purchased it new sometime last year. Approx 80 shaves. There is a slight blade alignment problem. You should inspect the blade alignment after loading.

My best results were achieved using Dorco ST301, Nacet, and London Bridge. You might consider starting with a blade well known for its smoothness rather than it's sharpness. I've used Feather blades and didn't have any problems, but I wouldn't recommend this for your first shave with it.

About this PIF:

CONUS only as I am paying shipping.

100 post requirement. I have my reasons.

I will end the PIF sometime (at my whim) on Wednesday, 11/24, and pick the winner using random.org.

I will mail the razor on Friday, 11/26, assuming I've already received the winner's address.

If you have any questions please ask.

If you're in then please indicate with "I'm in"
I'm in.

Top Bottom