What's new

🐗 🐖 🐷 🐽 DecemBOAR 2021 - Only boar brushes… for all of December! 🐗 🐖 🐷 🐽

Get ready for B&B’s Second Annual DecemBOAR!!!

Please join me for a month long tribute to the often neglected piggy brush. Put away those Badgers and Synths and go hog wild with me. 🐽 It should be a great month and definitely won’t be boar-ing. 🐗 If you don’t have a boar… go buy one! Can’t afford one? hogwash! They aren’t that expensive so you won’t have to go into hock (I even amuse myself sometimes!) to get one. 🤪

I mainly use badgers but I have a few excellent boar brushes that really need to be used as after a few years, they are barely broken in. I will only be using boar brushes in December to ensure my Omegas and Semogues get some love.

Join me for all boar December by signing up below. Add your name to the bottom of the list in a comment. Don't want to sign up? Fine. Just don’t be stub-boar-n and play along from home. Also post your creative daily boar shave pics when you can.

I will be posting my daily boar brush pics Starting Dec 1st.

Let‘s go hog wild!

🐖 🐷 🐽

I'm in!
All boar all the time.

I joined this last year with a single boar I got halfway through the month, here is my line up now.
20211114_150955.jpg

Last edited:
I have been using the same boar brush for the last 5 years or so. I have two badgers and a synth which are still new in box. The boar just works. Don't know what brand it is as it was unbranded and part of a starter kit, but I couldn't ask for a better brush.
You can not post a great story like that and not include a picture. Now I’m having “an episode” and searching for “starter kit Boar brushes” trying to figure out what great workhorse you’ve been using. At least my search will keep me busy.

Please post a picture, I’m intrigued!?

Top Bottom