What's new

GIVEAWAY! Challenge PIF - In The Footsteps Of Legends

I'm in if I qualify - it appears that I have 22 posts (this will make 23), I'll let you judge if 10 of them are quality. 🙂

I also won't be offended if nobody wants the opinions of a guy who's only been using a DE for a couple months and still gets weepers most of the time with blades less sharp than these!
You qualify!! And Welcome to B&B!! The 10 post rule is meant to encourage members to participate in other discussions, share experiences, and ask questions!! The B&B community has been an excellent source of information, helps, and friendships!!

I'm in if I qualify - it appears that I have 22 posts (this will make 23), I'll let you judge if 10 of them are quality. 🙂

I also won't be offended if nobody wants the opinions of a guy who's only been using a DE for a couple months and still gets weepers most of the time with blades less sharp than these!
Anyone with a pic of mustachiod George Costanza as their avatar is all right in my book!

You qualify!! And Welcome to B&B!! The 10 post rule is meant to encourage members to participate in other discussions, share experiences, and ask questions!! The B&B community has been an excellent source of information, helps, and friendships!!
Awesome, thank you!

I got Feather in the sampler I bought a couple months ago. I tried one 7 weeks ago, learned the hard way that you have to be especially careful with those, lol. Hopefully I've learned a bit since then. Read good things about Kai too, looking forward to comparing!

I so want in on the Kai blades (I have a tuck of the Feather blades from a sample pack) but I'm still trying to see how far I can take the Polisilver blade. 😆

For that reason, I guess I'm out. But I want in on a future Kai blades challenge (if there is another one). 🙂

Mike M

...but this one IS cracked.
Thanks to the Kai challenge earlier this year I have Kai blades on hand. I also have Feather blades as although they were one of the first blades I acquired I still have some left (they are far from my favourites) so I will save you the postage and participate in this one. The good news is I can start with everyone else this time instead of waiting five weeks for the postal service.
Hope this is OK with @Grundi @AnimalCatcher and @Space_Cadet

If you do have KAI and Feather Blades in your Den, you are definitely invited to join in and participate in this In The Footsteps Of Legends Challenge!! It is better than OK and we're happy to have you on-board!!

I have already gone through this process on my own a couple of times. Landed on Kai and put the Feathers I have left back in the cupboard. Interested to see if other's experiences match mine.

I have already gone through this process on my own a couple of times. Landed on Kai and put the Feathers I have left back in the cupboard. Interested to see if other's experiences match mine.
When I first started DE Shaving, I considered Feather Blades to be a rite-of-passage, and they did not disappoint me. Having participated in the KAI Participation PIF a while back, I found that I loved those blades, too. It'll be very interesting how the comparison will turn out.

If you do have KAI and Feather Blades in your Den, you are definitely invited to join in and participate in this In The Footsteps Of Legends Challenge!! It is better than OK and we're happy to have you on-board!!
That's me!

I'll miss the funny postage stamp from a far-away land, but look forward to participating once I get my current blade out of the way. :cuppa:

Thanks @Grundi , @SpaceCadet, and @AnimalCatcher . A wonderful gesture from all three. I have benefited from all three's generosity in the past and tried blades I never would have on my own. I took part in the KAI trial and compared the two already. My opinion is already formed and I'll add it later. I still have a KAI or two left and several Feathers as well to use as a refresher because I've acquired four more razors since then.

I have both but only tried the Feathers sofar (so my opinion is just half ready...) and this seems like a fun way to give them a go!👍

I'm in! Do you have more specific rules on the challenge, such as how many shaves per blade or other things you're looking for?
I'd expect the Feathers to win a short game and the Kais a long one, so I'm eager to see if that's true.

Top Bottom