What's new

FS Big Den Clearing: 18 Razors, 22 Brushes, 21 Sets, 36 Soaps/Creams, Aftershaves, and more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, Gents! I spent the last year buying and trying and have winnowed down a lot of products. It’s now time to move these out of my shave den. These weren’t for me, but might be for you!

For CONUS and APO/FPO/DPO: Orders $50 and above ship free. Orders to $24.99 ship for $6 and orders $25 to $49.99 ship for $9 (exception: if you're buying one item only it will still be $6; sets count as two items). Military addresses, your zip will be checked against the APO/FPO/DPO restrictions list so neither of us gets in trouble with the USPS.

International shipping, please send me a PM, and we can discuss the options. I’m willing to give it a go as long as you pay for the actual cost of shipping and insurance and any other fees.

For payment: PayPal Goods & Services only, please.

I’m mainly downsizing, but would consider a trade for a set of Henri et Victoria Cognac and Cuban Cigars, Southern Witchcrafts Pomona, Noble Otter Orbit, K Shave Worx Frosen, Soap Commander Love, or Phoenix & Beau Spitfire. Also would consider a soap trade for a Mike’s Honeysuckle, Bergamot Orange Ylang-Ylang, or Peppermint & Rosemary.

Note that all measurements are approximate.

Free items are one per $25 spent (or any fraction thereof) and first come, first served.

I plan to post separately within this thread for each category to make it–hopefully–easier to read, Because it appears there’s a limit of ten pictures per post, some categories will spill over into new posts so I can get all the pictures uploaded. Categories will be posted in the following order: Razors, Brushes, Sets, Soaps/Creams, Preshaves/Aftershaves/Balms, Samples, Miscellaneous, and Free. Based on a test run last night/early this morning: with the amount of pictures I have, this is going to take a while, so please be patient if you happen on this thread while I’m in the process of posting everything.

Any questions, feel free to PM me and thanks for looking!

Razors first. All have been cleaned with Scrubbing Bubbles first and then Dawn to finish.

ItemCommentsPrice
FaTip Lo StortoA bit of "FaTipery" on this one in that the corner on one side of the cap doesn't quite make contact with the baseplate.$10.00
Fine Superlite Slant
$12.00
Gem Micromatic Open CombUser grade, some plate wear as shown.$8.00
Gillette 1940s Super SpeedUser grade$10.00
Gillette 1947 Aristocrat Jr.User grade$10.00
Gillette Ball-end TechUsed, but very nice condition.$15.00
iKon X3 on iKon bulldog handleHandle alone was $20.$28.00
Karve brass Christopher Bradley, with B, C, and D SB platesDeveloping a nice patina. I wasn't quite able to get the soap scum out of a couple of the corners.$80.00
Maggard Slant on MR5 bamboo handle
$15.00
Maggard V2 headA clone of the EJ DE89$3.00
Mühle R41 rose gold2013 version of the head; a beautiful razor.$32.00
Mühle R89 GrandeA gorgeous razor, but the DE89/R89 and variations thereof absolutely do not work for me.$20.00
Parker 24C
$15.00
RazoRock Mamba 70 on titanium handleI ended up preferring (and keeping) the milder OG Mamba, but I still love the titanium handle on this one!$45.00
Schick Injector type E3User grade, some plate wear. Bakelite handle clean with no cracks.$12.00
Standard Razors Deep BlackAn aluminum take on the EJ DE89. One small scratch on the handle, as pictured.$18.00
Wilkinson Sword TTONot a fan, but it's a nicely put together razor with a longer handle.$12.00
Yaqi MellonDouble open comb; used 10x.$13.00

First ten pics of the razors:

FaTip Lo Storto.jpg
Fine Superlite Slant.jpg
Gem MMOC.jpg
Gillette 40s Super Speed.jpg
Gillette 1947 Aristocrat Jr..jpg
Gillette Ball-End Tech.jpg
iKon X3 Slant.jpg
Karve brass Christopher Bradley with B C and D SB plates.jpg
Maggard Slant on MR5 handle.jpg
Maggard V2.jpg

Update, the following items have sold or been claimed (in the case of the free stuff):

• Muhle R89 Grande
  • Wilkinson Sword TTO
  • Speick Cream
  • Goodfella's Smile Abysso Soap
  • Barrister & Mann Reserve Cool
  • L'Occitane balm
  • Zingari Man Sample Pack
  • Clubman Lilac Vegetal
  • Stirling Piacenza Balm
Thank you!

Update:

The following items have sold or been claimed (in the case of the free stuff):

Razors:
  • Muhle R89 Grande
  • Wilkinson Sword TTO
Soaps/Creams:
  • Speick Cream
  • Cella
  • La toja
  • Mike's Bay Rum
  • Mitchell's Wool Fat
  • Proraso Green
Aftershaves/Balms:
  • L'Occitane balm
Samples:
  • Clubman A/S samples
  • Stirling A/S samples
Free stuff:
  • Clubman Lilac Vegetal
  • Stirling Piacenza Balm
  • Stirling Bay Rum splash

Update:

The following items have sold or been claimed:

Razors:
  • Muhle R89 Grande
  • Wilkinson Sword TTO
Brushes:
  • Simpson Chubby 2
Soaps/Creams:
  • Speick Cream
  • Cella
  • La toja
  • Mike's Bay Rum
  • Mitchell's Wool Fat
  • Proraso Green
Aftershaves/Balms:
  • L'Occitane balm
Samples:
  • Clubman A/S samples
  • Stirling A/S samples
Free stuff:
  • Clubman Lilac Vegetal
  • Stirling Piacenza Balm
  • Stirling Bay Rum splash
  • One of the gold spoons (one remaining)
  • RazoRock Black Bay Rum

The following are currently SPF:

Simpson 57 brush, Vulfix Grosvenor brush, Wholly Kaw Rose Concerto soap, Karve Christopher Bradley, and Pre de Provence.

Also currently SPF:

Lo Storto, Fine, iKon X3, Maggard Slant, Simpson Duke 3 Best, Wholly Kaw Melange de Santal, Stirling Grapefruit, the Yaqi Moka.
The following freebies are claimed PF: Stirling Weekend in Malibu, Coconut Lime, Iced Pineapple, Gin&Tonic, Arkadia.

Also currently SPF:

Lo Storto, Fine, iKon X3, Maggard Slant, Simpson Duke 3 Best, Wholly Kaw Melange de Santal, Stirling Grapefruit, the Yaqi Moka.
The following freebies are claimed PF: Stirling Weekend in Malibu, Coconut Lime, Iced Pineapple, Gin&Tonic, Arkadia.
These have now been sold, plus the Mama Bear's soap.

Simpson 57, Vulfix Grosvenor, Wholly Kaw Chypre Rose Concerto, the SOC Mistura, and the AP Shave Co. with Shave Forge boar know have all been sold.

Karve Christopher Bradley and Pre de Provence have been sold. The free Super Speed and Stirling Electric Sheep have also been claimed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom