What's new

Have i found the perfect razor?

I hope at some point the moderators make you a Female Ambassador, or something. You have already made more posts than any other since I have been here, 2 years almost. I know they are reading, so keep posting!
Aww thank you. Women shaveorw than men. Like we shave way more of our body. We are shaving experts. How isn't this a woman's hobby? It .she's no sense to me.

Omg I should start an business

A mild open-comb can be very good for head/body shaving. I use a Merkur 985C which is excellent. Very mild and therefore easy to use. Open comb razors tend to cope better with longer hair but maybe the ADS2 is getting the job done fine.

If you have a budget to build up a collection, the Blackland Vector in either closed or open comb might be worth a look. The thicker AC blades are less prone to chatter and in theory should cause less irritation, particularly if you shave against the grain. It's a really elegant, minimalist design for an SE razor.

A mild open-comb can be very good for head/body shaving. I use a Merkur 985C which is excellent. Very mild and therefore easy to use. Open comb razors tend to cope better with longer hair but maybe the ADS2 is getting the job done fine.

If you have a budget to build up a collection, the Blackland Vector in either closed or open comb might be worth a look. The thicker AC blades are less prone to chatter and in theory should cause less irritation, particularly if you shave against the grain. It's a really elegant, minimalist design for an SE razor.
I have absolutely settled on my razor. I love this thing. Now to make the perfect shave I have to find. Perfect blade, then soap the brush the preshave the after shave . First part done. Yay my purchase of feather

Aww thank you. Women shaveorw than men. Like we shave way more of our body. We are shaving experts. How isn't this a woman's hobby? It .she's no sense to me.

Omg I should start an business
Someone needs to be a female ambassador and convince more women to try traditional shaving of their legs! I've tried to get my wife to give up the Venus for a DE or Injector. She just says she remembers her mom always cutting her knees and ankles and refuses to even try since she knows the Venus works for her.

I don't know if the Bingle Buddy gift exchange will happen this year, but a couple of years ago I had a female buddy. She suggested some soap scents she liked (through Elfster) and I was able to get some very nicely scented soaps from some great artisans.

Someone needs to be a female ambassador and convince more women to try traditional shaving of their legs! I've tried to get my wife to give up the Venus for a DE or Injector. She just says she remembers her mom always cutting her knees and ankles and refuses to even try since she knows the Venus works for her.

I don't know if the Bingle Buddy gift exchange will happen this year, but a couple of years ago I had a female buddy. She suggested some soap scents she liked (through Elfster) and I was able to get some very nicely scented soaps from some great artisans.
Imho Venus isn't good. While the Venus or Mach 3 were the best cartridge razors the Feather is just so.kuch better

This is absolutely the razor I recommend to.women. its just about perfect. I am going to hone in the perfection then recommend.

We need a shaving site for us. We Haye cartridge cost too. Most women Haye the cost too and use old cartridges to save money. We don't need to.

Also we love to collect too!

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"

That is SO COOL that you had a female "Bingle Buddy!" I'm shocked, actually, as there are so few ladies on here, actively, anyway.

My wife has not yet tried a DE.... I've thought about getting her and old Gillette long handled razor that had the star bursts on the handle. Cain't remember what they were called. I believe my mom used one; I'll have to ask.

LOL, if my lovely bride doesn't take to it, I suppose I'd use it, since I have always wanted to own one of those! They just scream 1960's!

That is SO COOL that you had a female "Bingle Buddy!" I'm shocked, actually, as there are so few ladies on here, actively, anyway.

My wife has not yet tried a DE.... I've thought about getting her and old Gillette long handled razor that had the star bursts on the handle. Cain't remember what they were called. I believe my mom used one; I'll have to ask.

LOL, if my lovely bride doesn't take to it, I suppose I'd use it, since I have always wanted to own one of those! They just scream 1960's!
Get her teacher ASD2. The perfect leg shaver.

Thank you for the female perspective. I know that her favorite disposable razor is the old Gillette "Good News" that pivots where the handle connects to the head. Can you compare that one to the ASD2 please?
I found the pivot feature of cartridge to be over rated. Yeah ita nice to apply pressure with no care, but I find the benefits of DE far outwigh the one benefit of cartilage.

Seriously I love my Feather and of you get her the cute package and tell her its to share you hobby and to make her life more fun a day better omg dude. Perfect gift.
She has no interest in the hobby aspect, but I am very pleased the Leaf got her off the cartridges. The Leaf is an excellent tool for following the curved areas, and I really prefer it to a DE for shaving my brain container.

She has no interest in the hobby aspect, but I am very pleased the Leaf got her off the cartridges. The Leaf is an excellent tool for following the curved areas, and I really prefer it to a DE for shaving my brain container.
Remind me, you are using the more aggressive Twig right?

I’ve never tried the ASD2 but I use the ASD1 almost every day. If it ever breaks I will buy an ASD2 as backup. Since I changed my shaving angle the ASD1 has been my daily driver, ultra smooth and forgiving with a super grippy handle. I would happily use it daily for the rest of my life. Good luck on your shaving journey.👍

Top Bottom